30

Felix parked at the complex and got out. He walked inside the front door and gave a smile at the female. "Hello, are you Lee Felix?" She asks and Felix nods his head. "Yes, I'm here to look for an apartment," He says and the female smiles. "I've looked at a couple with my boyfriend-"

"Oh, where is he?" She asks. "In the hospital," Felix says and the female quickly understood that he didn't want to talk about it. "I'm so sorry. Do you have a picture of the apartment?" She asks and he nods his head, showing the picture.

____

Felix finished packing everything in his office, glancing around to make sure he wasn't leaving anything. He looked in the drawer and quickly took out the knives and the single gun he had in there and placed them under the blankets he brought in there. He left his office after turning off the lights and walked to the elevator.

Everyone knew he was leaving and that their new boss was going to be in the next day so they didn't bother checking up on him since they didn't really like him which hurt Felix but he didn't care at this point. He gave the keys to Johnny who gave a smile. Felix gave one back before leaving.

He already told Jaehyun who was a little upset that he was leaving but he couldn't fight the stubborn teenager. Felix placed his things in the back of the car and closed the door, walking to the driver's side and getting in. He buckles in and drove to the hospital to see Changbin.

He walked into the room and smiles at the male who was taking a nap. Felix closed the door softly and walked over, gently kissing his cheek which made the male stir. Changbin woke up and turned to look at Felix who was sitting down in a chair. "Good afternoon," Felix says and smiles when the male pecked his lips. Changbin hums and yawns, smiling when Felix fixed his hair. "What have you done today?" Felix asks.

"Laid in bed, watched TV, took pain meds cause my leg is hurting like a bitch," Changbin mumbles and Felix frowns. "I'm sorry. My day has been boring," Felix said and Changbin scoffed. "I doubt," He says and Felix giggles, kissing his nose. "I looked at the apartment, signed the lease, and then cleared my stuff out of the office," Felix says and Changbin's eyebrows furrowed.

"Why?"

"I...didn't want to be there anymore. The workers hated me and I was getting stressed too much," Felix says and Changbin took his hand, kissing his knuckles. "Alright. As long as you're happier," Changbin says and Felix smiles, kissing him and Changbin kissing back.

Felix smirks internally and dug his nails into Changbin's arm, the male groaning and pulling away. "You little bitch," He said with a small chuckle, and Felix smiles. "Love you."