/hylt

how you like that was such a lazy and boring cb im sorry blinks. i know you guys waiting like a year or smn for this cb but it was NOT worth it, that shit bored me i was yawning watching their cb stage. 

im a very choreography biased person. the choreo makes or breaks a song for me no matter how catchy it is, and the hylt choreo has absolutely ZERO substance. their choreos NEVER do. fortunately, they have fun looking dances though most of the time! that makes up for it a lot of the time! easy to learn, looks cool right? 

it was just flat out bad. like, there is no killing part. there is no cool move or crazy dance break. i literally couldnt finish watching the stage because the dance break pained me. the song sounds like every other one of their tt's and blinks once again defend it and say its "consistency" baby, that is called LAZINESS. yg is LAZY. 

i dont think i need to touch on stage outfits. their new hair was all very pretty i like them all, but THEY PUT ONE OF THEM IN RED COWBOY BOOTS. its so sad truly...

the mv i didnt even watch, because they once again culturally appropriated. 

this cb is not aoty, it is not soty, it is not mvoty, it is like a 4/10. thats it.

final notes:
yall have GOT to stop taking what they give u and running with it, because they will continue to do it as many times as they can. if yall continue to eat up these shitty ass songs they will continue to feed it to you. 

[a/n]
just because i dont feel like getting doxxed off of wattpad and getting cancelled on twitter and getting my kinks exposed, i have to fully disclaim,

none of this is blackpink's fault. i know this is yg that's at fault for most of it. its so upsetting to see such potential wasted like this. bp were never trained properly/fully from the beginning and it shows. their performance skills are so stagnant, and its so sad to watch. i genuinely hope their situation betters, whether that requires them to disband. i hope they stick together and find something that is better for them.