FOURTY ONE

♥︎

Just like the kind captain that he is, Jwungil let everyone have their fun before the next training once again, but then he reminds them, no alcoholic drinks allowed.

_

Taehyung was immediately informed that everyone was already in the camp site and as fast as he could he then met Jungkook, he wanted to hug him, but it would be so obvious so he tried to restrained himself.

He even take his time to wipe his tears away so that it won't be that suspiciously creepy, he can't just say that he cried for Jungkook's safety, you know.

Maybe that would be awkward for Jungkook's side.

"You look very dirty.." he greeted him when Jungkook walked into his front. 'but you look handsome still..' he forgot to add as he tried to slap himself mentally.

"Yeah, but it was worth it." He smiled sadly. He then looked back to the soldiers who are badly injured as he cringe once again. He doesn't like blood, it made him puke.

"Are they okay?" He asked and Jungkook followed his gazes, slowly nodding his head.

"They are strong, so yes." He says and Taehyung worriedly looked at him and into his body, immediately his eyes swoon from the sudden hard muscles.

"They are the best man at arms." He added once again and smiled at the one who looked at him but the man immediately hissed at the pain from his knees, he was tripped from a bulb wires and it just stuck into his knees, clearly he was still lucky because it's not a bullet.

Taehyung look at Dawun who is currently with Mark, taking, he was surprised that she didn't budge Jungkook today and he was clearly happy for that.

"Taehyung!" They both looked at someone, meeting Jimin, Taehyung immediately runs into his arms and hugged him. He didn't know he would be missing Jimin this much.

"How are you ? Are you hurt?" He asked fastly and Jimin just smiled before turning around.

"No im fine, but someone is." Taehyung knitted his brows and Jimin pointed at the back of him immediately meeting a grunting Yoongi, his leg was cut, a huge cut to be exact making Taehyung gasped and run into his cousin.

"H-Hey what happened to you?!" He exclaimed making the man rolled his eyes as he pouted.

"Im jealous you asked Jimin first before me, im the one whose injured but still you asked him first." He says through grunts making Taehyung silently laughed but again he heard Jungkook and Jimin laugh at their back, Yoongi just glare at them.

"He is clearly fine, some cuts will be stitching." Hoseok, the one in the medical group with Seokjin says as he smiled at Taehyung, trying to calm him down.

"Okay...Please treat him.." he says and the man nod his head before softly dragging Yoongi away.

_

Even though Namjoon was complaining on the fact that everyone should be resting, his father then let them think about it first.

Saying, they were just injured but aren't going to die and if they did going to, then maybe a party will do before they are dead right?

So to his dismay, Namjoon then let them have their party, as everyone then cheers up, jumping up and down like a kid they were, but immediately grunting at those muscles cramps they have.

"It will a long night for everyone..." Jungkook mumbled as he looked at Taehyung. Music was loudly banging at the large tent, They both looked at Jimin who is laughing to whatever it is, immediately looking at eachother.

"Yes, a long night indeed."

♥︎