FOURTY FIVE

♥︎

It was already the day. Where Jungkook and his team is bushwhacking the terrorist. This the plan, they will be going in around their territory, they will shoot if necessary, and they will get the mastermind, not harm , he will be going through charges if ever they got him.

His name is 'Jung Jiwol.' he's been around Busan lately and has been attacking alot of task forces around Daegu, Jeju and now his target was Seoul.

It feels like, Jiwol and Jungkook is always meant to meet eachother. This Jiwol has a lot of charges against government as well, attacking territories and banks.

They have been searching about him for awhile in this past few weeks, and now, it's time to attack.

"Hey, Jungkook?" The said man looked back to where Taehyung was but he was met with a anxious eyes of a the man he truly loves the most.

"Hey.. are you okay?" But he wasn't actually ready for hug when Taehyung hugged him fastly. It was so tight as if he was dying, as if he'll be gone forever.

"Please take care.." he mumbled against Jungkook's shoulders, burying his face within it, he then felt Jungkook's finger through his hair, soothingly ruffling it.

"I will, I will take care of myself." He felt Taehyung's head jogging up and down, and so they slowly walked away from eachother, Taehyung chuckling.

"I-Im sorry.."

"It's okay." Taehyung's father was looking at them both, so is Namjoon and Jungkook's friends, well everyone is so there's no need to explain who.

"I'll be the mic for your stay..." Taehyung said taking Namjoon off guard, so is his father and Dawun, he didn't even know how to but he can still know right?

"I'll be the monitor too." And Namjoon just facepalmed himself. "Taehyung you don't know-"

"I can learn things easily. You have to just teach me how to." He says without looking at them, he was just so lost into Jungkook's eyes, that he didn't know Jungkook was giggling at how cute he is.

The fact that Taehyung will never see Jungkook again until their last stay, which is actually just three days or more. Since they don't still know when this war could end soon, or when will the mastermind surrender on their arms, but they expected this for three days to end.

"Taehyung..." He looked up to see Jungkook smiling at him, they were wearing their vest, not doubled which is concerning Taehyung, but they have enough weapons from the government, they have enough thousand of people to fight with, since their enemy wouldn't that much, and besides that's one of the weaknesses of their adversaries.

Jungkook wouldn't have to worry, since he have the group, and besides they trusted him too. He trusted them as well, that's even, because if you have the team work, it makes your dream works.

"Y-Yes Jungkook?" He asked, more like trying to slap himself mentally for stuttering.

"I wanted to invite you again.." they both chuckled, Taehyung immediately look beside him to which he met a smiling father of him, doing thumbs up for Jungkook.

"To where..?" He asked and Jungkook smiled widely more than before. "Dalgubeol Latern Festival.."

Taehyung didn't know what to do, he hadn't got the chance to even go to a Lantern Festiv before. Not even with his parents, and ofcourse Jungkook knows that.

That's when Taehyung's father told him himself, that night when he send Taehyung to his own tent when he caught them talking? Yes, that's it. He told Jungkook that Taehyung have been asking for them to go as a whole family together.