Tickets

Jimin's pov

"Eunha?" I asked and she smile. 

"I miss you chim," she hug me out of nowhere. 

"I-I miss you too," I hug her back. I'm shocked when I saw her. She's my childhood best friend. 

*JIMIN'S FLASHBACK*

"Mom!!" I yelled. "I'm hungry mom!!" 

"Be patient my dear dinner is ready," eomma said while bringing the food for me and Eunha. 

"Thank you eomma!" I said and eat my food like there's no tomorrow. 

"Thank you Mrs. Park," my best friend Eunha thanked my mom and dig in too. 

"Chim..here's comes the choo choo train," Eunha sang as she bringing the spoon to my mouth. 

"Nyam," I smiled so wide my eyes disappeared. 

"Oops I dropped the spoon.. Eomma is gonna be pissed again," I whispered as I cover my mouth. Then Eomma come and ask who drop the spoon. 

"I'm sorry eomma," I said with my head hung low but Eunha save me. 

"It was me Mrs. Park I'm so sorry," she said while winking towards me and smiling. 

"It's okay Eunha I forgive you sweetie," my mom stroke her head and went to wash the dishes. 

"Thanks for saving me," I thanked her and she smiled in return. 

*END OF FLASHBACK*

Y/n's pov

"Y/n your dad called this afternoon," hobi oppa told me. 

"Oh what did he said?" I asked out of curiosity. 

"He said he wants to talk to you," hobi oppa said. 

"Oh I'm gonna call him now," I said as I dial my father. 

"Hey dad.. You were looking for me right?" 

"Yes my dear I have something to give you and the boys," 

"What's that?" 

"It's some amusement park tickets, I bought extra tickets so it will be enough for you guys," 

"Omg really? Thank you dad! Is mimi coming?" 

"Yeah she's the one that come out with this idea," 

"She's the best! Love ya pap I'm gonna hang up," 

"Good night dear love you too. Your mom said she loves you," 

"Tell her I love her too," 

After that I hang up. They look at me with blank faces. 

"Guess what guys? We'll going to amusement park tomorrow!!" I jump around excitingly as they all join me. 

"Yayyyyy!!!" they all cheered even moon that doesn't understand a word still jumping around with them. 

"Why is jimin so long? I'm gonna go check on him," I told them as I walk to where jimin is. 

"Hey chim!" I pat his shoulder and he turn to look at me. That's when I saw a girl at the door. 

"Oh y/n what's wrong?" he asked.

"Nothing I'm just worried about you because you're being so long on the door," I said awkwardly. 

"I'm fine y/n and meet Eunha, my childhood best friend. Eunha meet y/n my beautiful girlfriend," jimin said as he looked at me and Eunha. 

"Nice to meet you y/n you really are beautiful," she smiled and hug me. 

"Nice to meet you too and thank you you're more beautiful," I said while grabbing Jimin's hand. 

"Let's go to the living room," jimin said while showing Eunha the way. 

As I walk with jimin and eunha to the living room moonie came and jump around my foot. 

"Hey moonie," I pick him up and stroke him. 

"Omg is that a dragon?" her high pitch voice hurt my ears but I ignored it. 

"Yeah it's y/n's," jimin said while stroking moonie's head. 

"It's so cute!!!" she squealed like mouse. Disgusting. It's not like I don't respect her but she's a bitchy type. 

"Oh jimin my dad bought us tickets for amusement park," I told him. 

"Really that's great! Maybe eunha can come with us," jimin said while smiling towards eunha. 

"Guys guess who's here.. It's eunha!" jimin said while putting his arm around eunha's shoulder. 

"Oh it's our old friend. I haven't seen you for so long eunha," tae said as he walk over to hug her. The other members hugged her too. 

"So let's sleep because we got amusement park to go tomorrow," jin oppa said while pushing all the members to their room.

"And eunha why don't you sleep here tonight, you can sleep in the guest room," jin oppa show her the way and help her. 

"Come on baby," jimin hug my waist and walk to the bedroom. 

We brushed our teeth and change to our pajamas.

"Good night chim," I said while kissing his forehead as he does the same. 

"Good night," 

"I love you chim," I said while stroking his hair. 

"I love.... You *snores*" I laughed at him and drift off to my slumber as moonie snuggle up to me. 

Thank u for reading. I hope u like this chapter <3

Dont forget to vote and comment. 

Love u guys stay healthy 💜💜