Jealous

Y/n's pov

"Time starts now!" after yoongi oppa yelled we all rush to all kinds of rides. 

"Chim! Let's ride the roller-coaster first!" I grab his hand as he grabs eunha's hand too. 

"Jimin please hold me I'm scared.." I heard eunha said as the worker help us secure our sit belts. 

I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms in front of my chest. Jimin patting her back to calm her down makes me angry. That bitch just wants attention. 

"Jimin it's starting!" I cheered. 

"Yayyy!" I smiled as jimin cheer back too. 

"Ahhhh!" the high pitch voice scream as the roller-coaster starting to move. 

"Calm down eunha the roller-coaster just move a bit," jimin tried to calm her as she hugging jimin tight. 

"It hasn't started yet you're yelling like a goat," I mumbled but jimin heard it. 

"Y/n please be nice she's just scared," jimin said as she rubbing up and down on that bitch's back. 

"Okay okay..," I said and enjoy the roller-coaster and forget that bitch. 

"Say cheese!!" jimin held his phone out and took a selfie of us three as we reach the top of the trail and ready to roll down. 

"Cheese!!!" me and jimin said in uniosn but eunha just scream so her mouth is open in the photo. 

Then we play the haunted house ride and that noisy bitch scream again and she even climb onto Jimin's lap. Like who the fuck is she?

I kept my frown on my face as we play all the rides. This isn't fun at all. This bitch ruined it. 

Taehyung's pov

I'm happy that I'm in the same team as Ayumi. We ride the spinning cup first. We all sat in the same cup. 

"Woohoo!" jin hyung and Ayumi cheered as the cup starts to spin. She looks so cute. 

"Cheese!!" Ayumi took out her phone and take the photo. 

After we play the spinning cup jin hyung and Ayumi wants to ride the wants to play the water rides so I just went with them. 

"Yeah!!!" we all yelled when the water splashes up to our face. We took the photo and look for another ride. 

"Hey there's like thirty minutes left what y'all wanna play?" Ayumi asked as she look around. 

"Let's just ride the ferris-wheel," I suggested it to them and they nod. 

"Yesss that's a good idea," Ayumi said as she grab my hand and ran to the ferris-wheel. 

"Hey Ayumi you forgot jin hyung lol," I said as she stopped running. She turn around and saw jin hyung still behind us. 

"O-oh haha I got carried away," she chuckled a little and wait for jin hyung. 

"I'm sorry jin oppa," she apologised and smiled. 

"It's okay sweetie let's ride the ferris-wheel," he said and we all get in the ride. 

"I'm so happy today," she said as she swing her leg back and forward on the chair like I did. 

"Me too," I said while smiling. She look at me with her eyes and smile widely. 

"Tae don't flirt with her right now I'm here too okay? I ain't watching you guys flirting," jin hyung said as he eyes both of us. 

"I'm not-" I got cut off by jin hyung as he said that the view is amazing. 

"Yeah it is," Ayumi replied as she look at the view. 

After the rides over we walk back to yoongi hyung and saw that he's eating ice cream. 

"ICE CREAM!!" Ayumi and I yelled in harmony as we saw yoongi's hyung ice cream. 

"Stop right there animal! Don't touch my ice cream! We can go buy some more after they all arrived," he said while he put his hand as a stop sign

"Aww no," she pouted and sit beside yoongi hyung. I pinch her cheek playfully and she got up and chase me. 

Y/n's pov

"Come on time's up guys," I said as I walk to yoongi oppa. 

"Ugh she thinks she's the girlfriend here huh?" I tried to calm down as they catch up on me. 

"Hey oppa!" she ran to yoongi oppa and hug him. 

"Hey what's wrong? You seem off y/n," jimin asked me as eunha left him. 

"Nothing everything just fine chim," I said coldly and walk away. 

"Hey mimi," I walk to her and hug her. 

"Hey what's wrong y/n? Did someone upset you?" she asked me. 

"You knew me well mimi," I smiled. 

"Of course," she said proudly. I chuckle a bit. 

"It's just I don't like that eunha.. She's trying to flirt with jimin," I said with a frown. 

"It's okay y/n if they hurt you I'll hurt them too," she said as she kissed my cheek. 

"Haha don't mimi I don't want you to become another me," I laughed. 

Ayumi's pov

I was talking to y/n when someone tap my shoulder. 

"Yes?" I turned around and saw tae with two cones of ice cream. 

"Yayyy thank you!!" he gave me the cone and smile. He's so sweet. 

"Boop!" he ran away after booing my nose with his finger cover with ice cream. 

"Hey come back here!" I yelled and chase him. After feeling tired running I fly to catch him. 

"Gotcha tae," I land down and hug him from behind. 

"Okay you got me let's go back," he offer me his hand so I hold it. 

I push his ice cream that he's holding in front of his face to his nose and mouth. 

"Hey you!" he tried to chase me as I fly away laughing. 

I stopped and start running to y/n for protection. 

"Help me y/n!!" she look at me with a confused face. I hid behind her and tae stopped chasing me. 

He glared playfully at me and point his two fingers from his eyes to me signalling "watch out for revenge" 

Thank u for reading. I hope u like this chapter <3 

Please vote and comment <3

Love u guys stay healthy 💜💜