Introduction

I can literally taste the worry on the tip of my tongue. This news was overbearing. How can we possibly move after spending almost seven months in the same town? This was ridiculous.

I stare at the ceiling; mere hours after recceiving the horrible new. My phone kept going off like crazy, I avoided answering it at all costs; not quite ready to tell Luke the news.

I had one more year left in school and then I was done. I don't understand the need to move when we were just fine here for so long.

My heart throbs and fear kicks in at me leaving Luke. What was I going to do? I loved him with every inch of my being but now I was going to have to move away from him. I don't even know where to begin with describing you the pain.

Tears begin to collect in the corner of my eyes, I couldn't do it. I couldn't tell Luke that I was leaving, in two weeks. Two fucking weeks.

One or two tears turn into ten and then those ten turn into sobs. I clench my pillow, dragging it over my face to muffle the sounds of a broken mind and heart.

--

**AUTHOR'S NOTE**

Alright bitches, I'm back! (None of you are bitches, I love you so much.)

Anyway, this is the sequel to Wonders of Being Me! And I know, I know, this isn't much for a first update but hey, what can I say; I've never had a sequel before or have one of my fan fics reach 8k so these are all new levels for me and I just want to say thank you. Thanks you guys! <3

Okay, this was a sucky first update but here it is! Our Spaces, the sequel to Wonders Of Being Me! <3

-Cristina XOXO

**_____**