💗DESTINY | THREE💗

Xiao Zhan POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

10:00pm...

"Ahh I don't have faith in my life"...but today it's special day for me, Mom and cookie"

"I had never thought of getting admission in that university ,best university of management...my name was in first position with scholarship."

"After loosing you dad , probably this is the day which made me and Mom happy

"After loosing you dad , probably this is the day which made me and Mom happy. If you were with us then this happiness become double.

I miss you dad...

"Today Mom and Jiyang looked so happy with the news that I got admission in best college of management, as you wanted it for me."

"Infact in morning I never thought of this will going to be happened. Before seeing my name I was thinking that I wasted my time for nothing...but Mom keep calling me to know about the result. She kept sending me to that place until I told her about admission."

What I write...?

"I have lots of compliant to Life. I am not sordid but I never got a life that I want. Infact it's such a huge dilemma that one ends up but it's never get solved. Atleast person like me can't find solution." " I don't know what's god was thinking of when he created this world . I don't know what's in my destiny??...but I am assured of one thing that love isn't the thing that I want. whole thing that's matters in this world is status,lifestyle and money if all this things we had in our life then would you be with us."

"Some people are really ungrateful to their life and I met one of them,whereas..."

(He's isn't part of my life why would I write about him...he thinks internally)

(He scrapped that lines...)

'But I am thankful that I have my sweet, courageous and strong Mom and brother with me ..."

"Tomorrow will be a new day for me and journey towards my goal and my family dreams ... don't know what gonna happen..."

Flashback...
_____________

Same day at noon 3rd pov
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Xiao zhan: "Mom... Jiyang.. I'm home."

Lui Jiyang Xiao: "baby... I'm so happy" lui Jiyang Xiao hugs zhan warmly

Jiyang screams "big brother I'm so happy ...hey guys don't you want my hug..." Jiang jumped on them .

"Let me hug you too brother"... Jiyang screams in happiness

"Come..come... I want you too" zhan said... "without your embrace our happiness wouldn't be completed Jiyang...come here".

"Oh my babies...both of you are like heartbeats of my life... without you I can't imagine what's"... Jiyang cut her mother's word