💗DESTINY | TEN 💗

Please do vote and comments...

Wang Yibo widened his eyes when the name strikes to his senses ,his both chemical and electrical signals activates and shockingly sends the information to his neurons and it felt electrical shocks to his conscious mind,  his neurons activated on faster than ever before but his expression sucked slowly on his face and he mumbles slowly....

             Xiao Zhan~ the witch

“Yes XIAO ZHAN THE WITCH” said Xiao Zhan while gritted his teeth.

Yibo gasped for a bit while covering his mouth with his palm,his eyes widened in shock

Yibo gasped for a bit while covering his mouth with his palm,his eyes widened in shock. Wang Yibo's shocked eyes gazed continuously towards Xiao Zhan.

 Wang Yibo's shocked eyes gazed continuously towards Xiao Zhan

"You...you Xiao Zhan the WITC..." Yibo mumbled slowly but it was clearly audible to the person who stands there in front of him.

"Yes the nerdy the ugly the witch Xiao Zhan "said and smiled in anger.

Wang Yibo don't know whether he could cry or laugh... certainly whole thing seems to turns out from day to night earth to mars , like a thunder from a clear sky growled and its roar on the top of his head... what is it?? bitter and hateful, cute and beautiful, witch and angel... thought Yibo .

Why..why is it him? No matter what it shouldn't be him right?... Wang Yibo dazed for a moment.

On the other hand uncontainable anger and unwillingness can be seen in his eyes, Xiao Zhan breathed heavily and stared at Wang Yibo with his pair of crimson eyes.

Wang Yibo don't know how to react on it his eyes meets Zhan's eyes, anyone can easily write a book on these crimson eyes. Zhan pointed his sight to the bottom of Yibo ,at first Wang Yibo didn't find out the hint he blench a bit on those staring eyes .

He was about to utter, when he felt Xiao Zhan's eyes signaling him to the notebook which were fallen in his leg. Wang Yibo leaned down to used his hand to pick up the notebook but at certainly he didn't do that .