💗DESTINY | FIVE💗

°°Enjoy°°❤️

Xiao zhan, he moved forward to Haikuan with a bit hesitation like it's his first day and some one calling him whom he don't know... anyway he still went to him and stands infront of Haikuan.

"Yes sir"... Xiao Zhan said politely.

"Um..hmm you"... Xiao Zhan cut off Haikuan word in the middle.

"I'm sorry sir for the morning incident"... Xiao Zhan said in low voice , Haikuan was the person to whom Xiao Zhan collided in the morning in the corridor.
Xiao zhan thought, he remembering of that incident Haikuan called him , that's why he apologise.

Haikuan already did recognized Xiao zhan and called him purposely but he gave pretentious look to Xiao zhan..."ohh it's you, I was not able to recognize you...ahh it's alright"... haikuan said with smirky lips.

While Wang Yibo tries his hard to find out what is going there, for whom he was looking for he found out him as his classmate and now that face talking to someone else. He was not angry, just he was getting a feeling of estrangement.

"Yibo what are you looking for?" Hao Xuan asked.. don't tell me you are trying to find out that witch.

Yibo gave a cold gaze to Hao Xuan... and mumbles" disgusting".

"Woah..woah ...bro cool down I'm just"... xuan didn't have guts to complete his sentence.

"Okk you can go now" Haikuan said to Xiao zhan. Haikuan mesmerisingly watched theZing back of Xiao zhan.

(Cao Jinzi team member of student cadre of management department and best friend of Haikuan)

"Hello newbies"I'm Cao Jinzi your senior from management department . I congratulate you all to get in admission in one the best management college. So before starting our intro session... why don't we ask some questions from you guys? What say...? So that we can know how much capabilities and qualities you guys have...

All other four senior and students nodded willingly...

"So let's start"...

All seniors started to asking questions from random students except Haikuan, being a leader and president of department he let his team to do that questions answers sessions...

To some random student

◆ Cao Jinzi : tell me what goes up but never comes down?

● Student: after thinking a lot he answered "rocket..I mean firecrackers"

No it's age..okk sit down

◆ Another senior: why do womens rub their eyes when they get up in the morning?

● Student: they don't have b*lls to scratch , that student replied sarcastically...and whole class turned into laughing mode.