HOW A PERSONALIZED MESSAGE FROM A CELEBRITY CAN CHANGE YOUR FRIEND'S LIFE

A thing about the internet that doesn't get talked about that much is that it has made it impossible for celebrities and people to withdraw gracefully and this could be in any form, whether socially or personally

Now think about this for a minute, you've been trying to motivate your friend to quit his not so healthy social habit 'cause he saw his favorite celebrity on some show doing it and it seemed 'Cool'.

What if, your efforts don't go in vain after all and you find a platform where you can request that same celebrity to motivate your friend to quit the habit for good?

Sounds too good to be true?

Introducing Tring.

Tring is a service through which you can hire various celebrities to say things to your friends and loved ones, in personalized videos. You can get them to say things like, "Happy birthday!" or "Congratulations!" The price-per-video is relative. You can request celebrities from Tring to say things for you all the time, anytime, and for any purpose.

Impacting the lives of your friends with Tring is a very novel thing to do. The only problem is that it sometimes takes a few hours or days for the celebrities to respond to your request and record the personalized video message.

On the other hand, a lot of the reviews are really, really nice where people are sometimes genuinely over the moon that their favorite celebrity actually made a personalized video message for them, even if that attention was paid for.

To know more about booking your personalized video message from your favorite celebrity, visit  tring.co.in