Chapter Eleven

"Brainstorm! Sakus Primus!"(Primus sakes!) Bryer slid of the medical table and down to his side. "Love, are you alright?" She asked softly. Her servos traced his face before Snow dumped cold water on him.

Crimson

"Everyone! Can I have your attention please?" Crimson said. When no one paid any attention to her, Pharma helped her up on the table and she broke a glass cup by stepping on it. Making that satisfying crunch and it caught everyone's attention. All but Violets. "Everyone, Violet you little bitch look at me, I need your attention!" Everyone stopped moving and Violet rolled her optics while looking at the femme. "We're gonna have yet another sparkling on board! And Brainstorm is currently passed out because of the news. Don't pester Bryer about their sparkling. You might get a chair, or my bare fists. Pick and choose but either one will make you end up in Medbay. No matter who you are." Axovus hummed at the news and rested her helm against Fortress Maximus' arm. "Hm, poor Bryer. It's going to hurt." She said softly. Sketcher patted her shoulder before kissing her helm. "Like you didn't? Hopefully it won't hurt her. Poor thing, she's so little."

Bryer(two hours later)

Crimson glared at everyone who dared to walk towards Bryer. Brainstorm had his servo tightly gripping a large chair so just in case anyone made any comments about it, he was ready. "You can let go of the chair. Crimson said she wouldn't handle anyone." Bryer said softly. A giggle leaving her intake when Brainstorms servo snaked it's way around her tank. "Talk a little French for me please. It calms me down." Bryer hummed softly before speaking. "Vous pouvez lâcher cette chaise, Crimson traitera avec toute personne qui a essayé de faire des commentaires Sweetspark."(You can let go of that chair, Crimson will deal with anyone who tried to make any comments Sweetspark*how he understands I don't know*) Crimson laughed at her words and patted her shoulder. "Again?" "Et tu m'as traité de pétillant? Regardez-vous, servo de protection sur mon réservoir, servo agrippant une chaise pour que personne ne puisse jouer avec moi, vous êtes tellement pétillant." (And you called me a sparkling? Look at you, servo protectively on my tank, servo gripping a chair so no one can mess with me, you're such a sparkling.) "I am not! Just, protective."

Violet

Now she regretted ever trying to mess with Brainstorm. She knew she was going to die, and her sparkling was going to her killers daughter. "Finally making regrets Violet? That's wonderful." Snows velvet smooth voice spoke softly. She could hear the smirk in her voice. "You don't mess with my daughter...and you don't try and take her mate away from her. Now you know you're dead. Have fun the last couple of months. And remember," Snow leaned in close to Violets audio receptor and whispered. "I'm always watching."

Bryer

"Mom! Where's Dad at?" Snow shook her helm and sighed. "He isn't really taking the news well. Just give him a couple days." Bryer hummed softly at Snows words and Crimson threw a dagger at Violet when she glared at Bryer. "Keep your optics away. I won't hesitate." "Crimson, you don't have to." Bryer placed a servo on the femmes bicep to help calm her down. "Well I am. She left hooked you earlier. Now I have to get my dagger back. Be right back Bug." Bryer was used to the nickname by now. She hated it at first, but got used to it because everytime Crimson saw her, she would call her Bug. "Alright alright. Go get your dagger." Bryer watched as Crimson quickly snatched her throwing dagger before walking back to her side. "Why do you call me 'Bug'? It always confuses me." "I just do. It's a habit of mine." Crimson sharpened the edge of the dagger and shrugged her shoulder. "I was just wondering." The two laughed softly before the sound of the chair cracking over something made everyone stop, and Bryer ask him a question. "Brainstorm what are you doing?" "To many are staring. I don't like that." The mech growled out. Sitting back down next to Bryer and pulling her closer. "I don't like others staring at you. One, I think they're thinking of something they shouldn't. Two, you're sparked." "Overprotective." Bryer mumbled with a yawn, curling up against the mechs side and falling into stasis. "And you're such a sleepy little thing. Crimson," "I got it. Everyone, MOVE!" Pharma grumbled next to her and she giggled. "What? I want to help. The poor thing is already asleep. And everyone is close together, they'll hurt her for one, and they won't move when he trying to get through with her for two." Brainstorm gently picked Bryer up and apologized when she whined. "Sorry, sorry." He made it quick to their room, tired of being around everyone, tired of everyone looking at her. Bryer grumbled in her stasis and when her back hit the berth, she curled against the blanket. Brainstorm laid behind her and wrapped an arm around her waist. "You're protective, you know that?" Bryer mumbled out. "Yeah yeah, I know. I just, with you being so much smaller than me, i'm scared. Since this is my first sparkling as well." Brainstorm said. Bryer laughed softly and turned to face him fully. "You don't have to be. I've been through far worse." "I know! I've been through half of them. But, still! I-" "Calme-toi, remue-méninges calme-toi. Vous travaillez vous-même." (Calm down, Brainstorm calm down. You're working yourself up.) Brainstorm looked down at Bryer with optics full of worry and Bryer traced his cheek with her servo. "Don't get so worked up. It's going to be alright." He sighed before speaking again. "How are you so sure though? I-" "Brainstorm." Bryer interrupted him. Which made him whine. "Stop talking like that. As long as I got you, i'll be fine." That caused him to chuckle with a smile and kiss her forehelm. "Alright, i'll stop. Go back to sleep. I didn't mean to wake you up." Bryer chuckled softly before the two fell into stasis.