Chapter One (Dan's P.O.V)

***Hi! My name is Rachel! This is my first fanfiction I've ever written. I hope you like it! :)***

Dan's P.O.V

"Phil!" I shouted from the lounge. "Should we film now, or a little later?"

Phil walked in where I was sitting, scrolling through tumblr. "I think we should do it now, if that's all right with you. The Phandom is pretty impatient."

"That's what I was thinking. I'll go get the Sharpie." I said, getting up.

I went to my room to grab the marker. I heard Phil setting up the filming equipment. I decided I would scare him. I sneaked in when Phil had his back to me, setting up the tripod. I pinched his butt, causing him to do his adorable little squeal that he always does when he's caught off guard. He turned around and smacked me lightly on the shoulder, laughing.

"You scared me!" he said, pouting.

"I'm sorry, but you're too easy!" I replied."Here, I'll make it up to you." I leaned over and lightly kissed him on the cheek. "Do you forgive me?"

"You're gonna have to do better than that, Dan," Phil said playfully.

I leaned in and gave him a loving kiss on the lips, one hand stroking his ebony hair, the other on his chest.

"How about that?" I said, giving him a wink. He blushed and went back to setting up the tripod.

"Okay, I forgive you," he said quietly. I laughed and gave him a hug. A couple of minutes later, everything was set up.

"Hey, Dan should I tweet about submiting questions or do you want to?"

"I can." I replied.

I grabbed my phone and opened the twitter app. I thought about how to set up the tweet for a minute. I always have trouble wording tweets right. After about 8 drafts, I wrote: 'guess what myself & @AmazingPhil are filming? It may or may not involve cat whiskers... submit your questions now!'

I showed Phil to make sure he thought it was okay, then sent the tweet.

"Okay, are you ready?" I asked him, grabbing the Sharpie.

"Yeah," Phil said. He turned on the camera.

"Hey guys! It's that time again! You ready for the whiskers, Dan?" he asked me.

"Oh, yes, Phil. GIVE ME THE WHISKERS!" I exclaimed. I grabbed the Sharpie and handed it to him. He held my head softly, caressing my face. The action gave me butterflies in my stomach. When he was done, he gave me a small loving kiss on the lips. I widened my eyes.

"You do realize we'll have to edit that out, right?" I said. Phil has never given me a kiss on camera before. He hugged me once, and the Phandom blew up with 'pheels'. I can't imagine how they would react to a kiss on the lips, and I don't care to find out.

"Yeah, it's fine." Phil said lovingly. "Okay my turn." He handed me the Sharpie. I applied the cat nose first, then the whiskers. I took my time, not because I wanted it to look nice, I just wanted to hold his face longer. One time on the radio show he talked about a moisturizer he had gotten, and to be honest, his face is so soft because of it.

"Dan, are you done?" Phil asked. "You've been staring at me, is there something on my face?"

I felt myself redden a little. I didn't even realize I was staring.

"Oh, sorry," I mumbled, embarrassed.

"Aww, Dan." Phil gave me hug. I hugged him back. I can't help staring at him. He's adorable and cute and sweet and amazing and I need to stop.

"You are going to have a lot to edit out if we keep this up, you know that right?" I muttered into his shirt.

"It's fine," Phil said, pulling away. "I don't mind."

------------------------------------------------------------------

~a little later in the video~

"Would you drink dirty toilet water for a £100?" Phil asked me.

"Obviously not. That's disgusting! If it was £1000 maybe, but not for 100," I answered.

"I think I would! I'd be able to get a hamster!" he said, smiling.

"Well, you wouldn't get any more kisses from me then." I told him, jokingly.

"Okay, maybe not then." he smirked. "Okay, I think I'm done, what about you Dan?"

"Yeah, I think I've been traumatized enough." I said to him smiling. I turned to the camera. "BYE GUYS!"

"BYE!" Phil said. He got up and turned off the camera. I pulled him down onto his bed.

"Finally!" I said. "I've been craving your cuddles since you started recording."

"Just let me put everything away, and then I'm all yours, love."

I got up and helped him, stealing kisses every once in a while. After everything was put away, we got into his bed. He started smoothing my hair, and I shivered.

"Aww, Dan. I love you," Phil said softly. I have been officially with Phil for about seven years now, but I don't think I'll ever get over him saying that.

"I love you too, Phil."

He started kissing me on my neck; a place I hate to be touched, but when Phil does, it makes me feel like I'm in heaven. I sighed happily.

"You know, we really pushed it with the affection on camera." I said. He pulled back.

"I know. I have a lot of editing to do." Phil whispered. He looked up at me. "Can you imagine if we came out?"

"I don't even want to know. That is such a scary thought. Although, it would make it easier. But I don't think I'm ready. And even if I was, I would want to make a video about it. I would want it to be more formal than just kissing you on the lips on camera. I would want to tell them, you know?"

"Yeah, I agree."

I laid my head in the crook of his neck, and stayed there the rest of the night.