ch.2 Turn down for what

An hour past since yn Riley,Jass were over at Bloddys house. Jass fell asleep and Riley was getting tired so yn just put him in the guest room with Jass to sleep. It was now late and the kids were already asleep so Bloddy just told you to stay the night. So you guys just decided to watch some movies and talk.

"Yo you know that girl Nyla right?" Bloody asked hoping yn would remember.

"Oh yeah... yo you know she a hoe right she slept with almost everybody on this block. And gave hea...."she cut you off

"Yeah shut up. But she invited us to her party tonight so we gonna go" Bloddy said.

"Ight get the squad and lets go" You paused for a long time.... "wait dosent her dad do music for chirs brown or something like that"

"Oh yeah thats right" Bloddy said smurking.

"You know what that means" Yn said smiling at the thought of it.

"Yeah every bodys goin be there" Yn said getting hype.

Bloddy called everybody and told them to come to my crib quick we bout to hit Nylas party.

Time past and their slow asses finaly came.

"Ok lets go" You said walking out the door across the street to get your car....Finaly you guys made it to the party.

"Hey Yn I never seen you since kidergarden"she said giving you a hug.

"Oh yeah. So whos all at this party"you said not not giving two shits about the first thing she said.

"Oh well we have a VIP section and everybodys in there if they not out here partyin already like as you can see Nicki getting it down on Drake and oh theres even the OM..."Beez(bugatti) cut her off.  

"Yo did you just say Nicki and Drake are out here". He said looking around for them.

"If you were listening I was trying to imply that everybody was out here. Well im not goin hold up your guys fun see yall around here". She said walking away. "Oh yeah im letting yall in the VIP section just say Ny Ny let yall in" she said and walked away.

"Ight thanks" you said while you Bloddy and Tracy went to the VIP section with you while the guys went to the dance floor and tried to meet Nicki and Drake.

"Yo is that J Cole and Jhene aiko?" You asked Bloddy walking over slowly.

"Oh shit it is" Bloddy said while you got hyped, so you went over.

"Yo your J Cole and your Jhene aiko" You said trying to keep calm.

"Yeah wassup" J Cole said while giving you dabs.

"And yeah im Jhene akio im glad you aint a crazy ass fan the next I see one i swear ima cut them" she said while you laughed.

"It was nice meeting you I guess and keep on making music" you said before and walked away

You went back over to Bloddy and Tracy who were sitting down. You joinded them.

You guys continued to talk and just enjoy the time. After a while you guys got a drink and went to the dance floor. Red nose came on so you Tracy and Bloddy started to wine and just dance around.

"Who the fuck?" Bloddy said turning aroung. "Oh shit your Diggy Simmons" Bloddy said jumping up and down and acting like she goning to faint.

"Yeah the one and only" he said smiling. "So you wanna dance" he asked.

"You know this song is for girls to wine right?" Bloddy said informing him.

"Perfect" he said smirking.