Not yall again

ArieBarbie this is for you bbg

So we left from Bloddys house and went back over to our house to do our hygene and get dressed so we were in the car and listening to Mindless Behavior because of Jass and on our way to Applebees.

"So Jass what do you want anything" yn asked.

"Mmm i dont know just a burger curly fries and lots! Of ice cream" she said with her big brown eyes shining.

Yn and Riley got the same thing. Time past and you guys left and on your way back to Bloddys house.

"Aye Blood we back" Yn said.

"Yo were yall go?"

"Ughh to applebees why"

"So you just leave to go to applebees and dont bring back shit".

"I never knew you would be hungrey".

"Im black of course a nigga gonna be hungrey" Bloody replied rubbing her stomach.

"You'll live"

"Says the one who ate" Bloddy said while her stomah groweled.

"Ok Riley im going to take Jass out for her birthday do you wanna stay with one of your friends or with khail?" You asked.

"Khail hes so awesome" Riley said.

"Yo what about me?" You said

"Oh you ight...its a man thang" he said walking away with a limp.

"Ok mr.thug bring some stuff thst you want to take and help your sister get her shoes on after for me"

You dropped off Riley at Khail"s house and told him if he smoked in front of Riley you was gonna 5 second his ass.

You took Jass to the mall and let her buy what ever she wanted she got some toys some cloths and two pairs of Jordans and on top of that you got her some beats by dre and black Timberlands.

Time past and you told Bloody to meet her at the mall so her jass and yourself could get some lunch. Bloody finally came.

"Hey baby girl you have fun so far" Bloody asked

"Yeah I got alot of things" she said while she sat down and ate her taco from taco bell.

"Yo bloody I have to go out and sell before we leave for the concert tonight I only got a hundred left"

"Nixxa what the fuxk did you buy Jass disney land shxt you had 7k all together this morning.

"I gave her legit everything she wanted, anyways can you watch Jass for me just for an hour or so i can go sell?

"Yeah ill take her to the movies to see The haunted house two"

"Blood she only five"

"So theres a little dog in it she would enjoy it"

"Blood you know dam right that the dog dies"

"Fine ill take her to see frozen or some shit"

"Ok thanks i'll see you later baby ok" you said to Jass and gave her a kiss on the fore head and left.

You left from the mall to go home to pick up one of your "bags" The bag had everything you could imagine it had some weed,cocain,mushroom and lots more.

You walked around to your corner that everybody knows you would be at but someone was standing here.

"Yo who the fuck is you" you ssaid while reaching in the back of you shirt for your knife.