Part 1

Robin was so not feeling the aster today. Totally not whelmed. He had woken up with a terrible headache, a runny nose, and a sore throat. Alfred had told him to stay in bed but he had refused. Instead he had decided to go to the mountain. They were supposed to go to the beach today. He distantly heard the Zeta beam announce him. He wondered why underjoyed wasn't a word when overjoyed was. Could someone be unjoyed? English was so weird. What about overstand? You could understand someone but could you overstand them? Like thinking you understand them but actually not. Or could you just stand someone. Robin supposed that one worked. Or could you be unsick? Robin wished he was unsick. He groaned. Every time he got sick his mind couldn't seem to stop coming up with random words. What about...

"Robin? Robin!"

Robin blinked noticing Wally standing in front of him. "What?"

"Dude I've been trying to get your attention for hours. Okay maybe only for like a minute. But you've just been standing there like a zombie. Wait! Are you a zombie? Should we prepare for the zombie apocalypse? Never mind, you couldn't be a zombie or you would have tried to eat my brain already."

"What brain? Seeing as you don't have one." Artemis said entering the room. She frowned when she looked at Robin ignoring Wally pouting. "Are you alright? You look sick."

"Do you think tressed should be a word? Like the opposite of distressed. So it would mean calm instead of suffering from anxiety."

Wally and Artemis looked at each other. It wasn't the fact that Robin was coming up with weird words that had them worried but the blank expression that he had.

"Dude, are you sure you're not sick?" Wally asked.

"I'm fine." Robin said moving past them. "I just need to lay down for a bit." He settled on the couch leaning his head back and closing his eyes. He felt himself drifting to sleep when the cave's alarms started blaring. He groaned. There just had to be an intruder when he was about to fall asleep! Dumb Parker luck. Wait a second. He wasn't a Parker. He was Grayson. Or was it a Wayne? Either way where had Parker come from and why couldn't the term apply to him? He had dumb luck all the time.

He started to get up when the alarms stopped blaring. He sighed sitting back down on the couch. "Finally some peace and quiet." he said.

"I wouldn't say that just yet." A voice said coming from the hallway. Robin jumped up but had to close his eyes as a bout of dizziness hit him. He could hear the rest of his teammates running into the room.

Robin turned around, "Deathstroke."

"Robin"

"What are you doing here?"

"I've come for my apprentice." Deathstroke responded before charging towards the team.

Robin tried to join in but found it too difficult to concentrate. He could only watch as Deathstroke knocked out the rest of the team before advancing on him. Robin suppressed a groan, this day is so not asterous. Deathstoke pulled out a bo staff and Robin did the same, fumbling slightly and trying to hide a cough.

"You're sick."

"No I'm not," Robin said through gritted teeth, increasing the force of his attack but Deathstroke easily deflected him. "You're the one whose sick for trying to make me your apprentice when I've told you no about a million gajillion times."

"It's no use lying to me." In one swift motion Deathstroke pulled out a smoke bomb from his belt, tossing it on the ground. As the smoke spread Robin realized it wasn't just smoke. It was knockout gas.