In His Office

As Dr. Phil leads you to... wherever... he has one hand tightly wrapped around your wrist.

He pulls you into his office, and locks the door. You look at him, surprised. What is he doing?

"So, tell me, what is your name?" Dr. Phil asks. You lean against the wall, looking down at your twiddling thumbs.

"I-I'm Y/N..." you mumble. The room is silent for a moment, until you feel his strong, large hands gripping onto your cheeks.

"Speak up." He demands.

"M-My name is Y/N L/N!" You said, your voice shaky. The doctor took a step back, and nodded.

"That's a very nice name you have, Y/N. I'm Phil McGraw. Doctor, Phil McGraw."

"I know... I've been a fan of your show for a long time!"

"How old are you, Y/N?" Dr. Phil asks, cocking an eyebrow.

"O-Oh... I'm... I'm (whatever your age is)." Dr. Phil looks at you, in shock.

"Oh... that's a little young, but it won't be any trouble." Dr. Phil replied, emotionlessly. You feel a sense of confusion take over your body.

"What do you mean by that, s-sir?"

"Look, Y/N, I need to ask you something." Dr. Phil abruptly announced, taking slow, yet large, steps towards you. Your heart is pounding so much, you can clearly hear it, like a deep drum, right next to your ear.

He stopped walking towards you, and crossed his arms. He tilted his head up, slightly, and looked down at you, as he asked, "do you give me consent to do what I wish to do next? Consent is very important, Y/N. Many of my clients' mental health has been deeply damaged due to the lack of consent - in many situations."

     "C-Consent? Consent to do... to do what? What do you want to do?" You ask. You have no clue what Dr. Phil is talking about, but whatever it is, he seems serious.

     "Just answer my question, Y/N. I'm not going to hurt you, I promise. A gorgeous face like yours... it would be such a shame for there to even be a scratch on it." Dr. Phil chuckles. You stare at him, blankly. You're pretty sure you know what he's asking, and if it is what you think it is, you definitely want what he is offering. You close your eyes while gulping down any and all fear that is in your body, open them, and look at him. The room is filled with nothing silence.

    "Yes, I do." You answer. Dr. Phil lustfully grins as he grips onto your waist. You look up at him, biting your lip, as you question what he will do next.

Is this real? No, this can't be real... your minds chants, over and over again.

But then something happened that was so vivid and so sensational, that you immediately knew, this was not a dream.

Dr. Phil placed one hand on your upper back, and his other hand on your ass. You look up at him, with surprise, when he starts to passionately kiss you. Your hands immediately go to his shoulders, as you kiss him back.

You both kiss, pause to breathe, and then start kissing again for what seems like forever, yet, not long enough. His hand goes up and down your back.

Eventually, you both stop, and sit down. There was an awkward silence between the two of you. Neither of you were upset with what just happened, in fact, you were both overwhelmed with happiness. Dr. Phil stood up, approached you, and pulled you into another passionate kiss. Only this time, you started wanting something... something much more.

He looks into your eyes, breathing heavily, and chuckles, "did I ever tell you how beautiful your (e/c) eyes are?"

"Thank you..." you whisper.

"Please, Y/N come with me to my place... I desire something... much more than kissing..." Dr. Phil begs.

"B-But... what if Robin finds out?" You murmur. Dr. Phil strokes your hair, and sighs.

"She cheated on me with Steve Harvey, long ago. Ever since then, our marriage has been... unstable. I doubt she even cares about me, or if I bring someone over." He says.

"Alright... let's do it, then."