The Bedroom - M Version

Finally, you arrive at Dr. Phil's home. He carries you in, firefighter style, and the moment you reach the bedroom - he tosses you onto the bed.

    "Strip for me, my love, and do it... slowly... first, take of your shirt." Dr. Phil commands. You immediately do what you are told.

You toss your shirt to the side, and Dr. Phil stares at you, seductively licking his lips. He walks towards you, and then, wraps his large sexy hands around your neck.

"Now, your pants." Dr. Phil commanded. You obeyed. He looked down at you - now, you were only in your boxers. He looked back up at you, and stared into your eyes.

"Your (E/C) eyes are quite... beautiful..." he whispered, as he pinned you against a wall.

"Now, remove your socks." Dr. Phil commands.

"No way, homie!" You shrieked. He looked at you, with pure confusion in his eyes.

"Why?" He asked, in a deep, sexy voice. You stood up, and began to show him a Power Point presentation you created - just in case something like this ever occurred.

"You see, there are many advantages of having homies. We support each other, laugh together, cry together... we do everything together! But, besides just being friends, we have... benefits. We can snuggle, kiss each other good night, and even have a little fun, if you know what I mean. But, it is not gay. The only way it can be gay... is if we are not wearing socks. So you see, Dr. Phil, neither of us can remove our socks, or else, we would be having gay sex - not homie sex." You explained.

"Ah, yes. I understand now. Thank you for the explanation, Y/N." Dr. Phil smiled.

Now, it's back to sexy time.

The hungry doctor tightly gripped onto your waist, looked down at your boxers, and growled, "remove them..."

You of course, obeyed. You didn't want to disappoint the man of your dreams. Your newly giant schlong was already throbbing. Dr. Phil immediately dropped to his knees.

"Are you sure you want to do this, Dr. Phil...?" You whispered. Dr. Phil just looked up at you, and grinned.

"Shush, darling. If you are going to say my name, say it right." Dr. Phil purred.

"What do you mean by that?" You pondered.

"Just call me... Daddy~" Daddy smirked. You nodded. He began sucking on your gigantic schlong. You moaned in delight, and rubbed his smooth, bald head. Each time Daddy heard you moan, he started sucking harder, and faster.

You pushed him away, and said, "now, it's your turn to strip."

Dr. Phil nodded. He took off his jacket, and then, he took off his shirt, revealing his gorgeous dad bod. You drooled at the sight. After that, he took off his pants, and then, his boxers.

You stared at his enormous schlong with pure joy. You had never seen a schlong that big before.

You dropped to your knees, and whispered, "may I?"

Dr. Phil nodded. You smirked, and began sucking on his beautiful, enormous schlong. As you sucked on it, you stroked it, carefully. He began to moan, and he tightly gripped onto your head, pulling your (H/C) hair.

You stopped sucking on his massive schlong once he told you, "get on the bed."

You sat on the bed, unsure of what the doctor was planning on doing next. He leaped forward, pinning you down, and began kissing you. While he kissed you, he massaged your schlong, causing you to moan in between each kiss. You flipped him over, and sat on his chest. His gorgeous greenish blue eyes stared at you in confusion.

You backed up, and sat on his giant schlong. You bounced up, and down. Both of you let out deep, manly moans.

"Fuck..." Dr. Phil whispered. He had finally reached his climax - and let out a gooey warm liquid inside you.

You hovered over him, grabbed his face, leaned towards him, and passionately kissed him. He kissed you back, with the same amount of passion. The two of you rolled on the bed as you kissed each other. Your homies had never gone this far... but they don't need to know about this. What happens in the bedroom, stays in the bedroom.

    Daddy gently pushed your face away from his, and whispered, "I love you, my prince..."

     "I love you, too, Daddy..." you replied, before going back into another deep, long, passionate make-out session.