Truth

You gulped. What was going on? Was that really Robin, or was your mind just playing tricks on you?

    "M-Mrs. McGraw...?" You whispered.

    "Hello, Y/N." Robin's voice replied. She sounded upset. But could you blame her? You just fucked her husband, also known as, the sexiest man alive!

     You looked over at her, and saw her rip off her disguise. At first, it looked disgusting - it appeared that Daddy Phil was just ripping off his own skin for crying out loud! But then, the face and body of his wife, Robin, was revealed.

"I-Is there something I-I can d-do for you, m-ma'am?" You stuttered. Robin chuckled.

"Don't play dumb with me, Y/N. I know you love my husband. And, I understand why you do, I truly do. But, of course, I love him too much to let him fall into the hands of... a fool like you." Robin grinned. You gritted your teeth as you looked around the car, looking for an escape, or at least, a weakness.

"What are you going to do with me...?" You asked. Robin stopped the car, looked at you, and smiled.

"Many things, my dear... many things..." she answered. What does that mean?

"Ma'am... I... I'm s-sorry, I really am... I've just been s-so in love with him f-for so lo-ong and I just... I didn't think of how this w-would affect anyone, except f-for myself. You have e-every right to be angry, you truly do. But please, please, don't hurt me... I-I never meant to hurt you..." you sobbed. Robin stared at you. At first, she looked like she perhaps had a feeling of sympathy for you deep down - but then, she just smiled wickedly.

You knew that there was no escape. Whatever she planned on doing to you was now simply fate.

"Y/N, I'm not going to kill you, if that's what you are thinking. That would be... such a waste. There's much more I could do with someone like you." Robin chuckled, as she continued to drive.

"So... w-what's going to happen to me, then?" You mumbled.

"Oh, sweetheart, there's so much that I plan on doing to you, and I'm not sure what all I'm actually going to complete. I have such a long list, but I also have limited time. Now, I'm not sure what that time limit is, but whenever I run out of time to do whatever I please, I'll be ready." Robin wickedly laughed.

    You trembled in your seat as you thought about your future. Whatever it was, you were sure that it's not going to be pleasant.

      "We're here, darling." Robin called out. You glanced out the window to see if you could perhaps have some clue of what was going to happen to you.

    It appeared to be just a regular house. The color-scheme seemed to be made of beige and brown. You sighed, knowing that the inside most likely looked nothing like the outside.

     Robin put duct tape over your mouth, around your wrists, and around your knees. You tried to fight back, but in the end, you just wasted energy. You were surprised that she was only using duct tape to restrain you, but then you realized that this was probably just so she could get you inside the house, quickly, without anybody noticing.

    Your assumption was correct - spot on, in fact. At this point, you didn't even try to fight back. You were too tired, and you knew that it would just be a waste of time and energy.

    The moment that you were inside the house, your eyes bulged. The inside of the house looked NOTHING like the outside.

     You were surrounded by stone brick walls, stone floors, whips, swords, knives, axes, shovels, and... sex toys...

You shivered. What the hell was Robin going to do to you?

"Alright, love, I guess it's time for me to show you your room." Robin smirked. You sighed heavily, as she tightly gripped onto your arm.

    Your body was still naked. You were already uncomfortable enough, but seeing that there were sex toys here didn't comfort you at all.

     You were tossed onto the floor. You stared at the ground, feeling hopeless. When Robin chained you up, you no longer cared. Whatever she was going to do to you, there was no escape from it.

    Robin ripped the duct tape off of your mouth, and you yelped in pain. But your cries of pain only made her smile.

   You began to cry, and whispered, "can I at least have some clothes on...?"

    Robin chuckled, "no, dear. That would ruin the fun!"

    She left what appeared to be your jail cell, and locked the door. You stared at the walls feeling lonely, scared, cold, embarrassed, and depressed.

     Was this going to be how you lived the rest of your life? A slave to pain, torture, and possibly sex?

     You screamed, "someone, help me!" Even though you knew nobody would be able to here you.

     You closed your eyes, and drifted off to sleep...

    At first, everything was a pitch black void, but then, the pitch black void faded into the one, the only, the magnificent, Daddy Phil...