Chapter 1

Ochako was working her shift at the coffee shop when four boys entered, she couldn't help but stare at one of them for she felt as if she had somehow known him. "One black coffee for me please" said a soft voice as Ochako stopped starring at the boy with the green hair. "Oh, of course! Is that all for you today?" "That's all for me but I think my friends here have more to add" the boy with half white and half red hair said as he stepped to the side. "Yeah I want a Carmel Frappuccino, and make it quick" snapped a boy with blonde spiky looking hair. "And for you?" Asked Ochako as a red headed boy walked up "I'll take a latte please!" He said as he scooted over with a big smile "And I'll just have a Cappuccino" said the boy Ochako couldn't stop looking at "And what's the names for these orders" "Todoroki, Bakugo, Kirishima, and Midoriya" Ochako stopped what she was doing and exclaimed "Midoriya? Izuku! That's who you are! I knew you looked slightly familiar but I couldn't put my finger on how I knew you! It's been so long! I'm so glad you're here! Wow it's been forever this is amazing! Who would have thought that we would even see each other again!!" Midoriya laughed a little but was very confused "Heh, I'm really sorry but...who exactly are you and how do you know my name..?" At this Ochako could feel her heart break, it has been a long time but had he really forgotten about her? "Oh, I'm Ochako Uraraka, we were best friends when we were younger, we lived just next door to each other" Ochako said hopefully "Uraraka? Y-you've changed so much, you're like...a girl!" "Midoriya doesn't do well talking to girls sometimes" said the boy who's name seemed to be Todoroki "Enough with the reunion I've been waiting for my drink for a while here and I'm starting to get impatient" sassed the boy named Bakugo "Bro it's been who knows how long since these two have seen each other, just give them some time bro" Kirishima said trying his best to keep Bakugo from loosing his temper "Oh! My bad I'll start your drinks right away!" Ochako said as she rushed to make the drinks "Thank you" Todoroki said with his soft voice.

"Order for Todoroki, Bakugo, Kirishima, and Midoriya!" She exclaimed setting their drinks down on the counter for them to grab, as she was walking back to the register to attend to other customers Midoriya stopped her "Hey Uraraka" "Yeah Izuku" "Would you like to maybe um...maybe uh, put your phone number into my phone so we could maybe talk and catch up!" He said the last part quickly as he was nervous to talk to Ochako again, Ochako smiled "Of course I can, Deku" the last part slipped out as she remembered the old nickname she had given him "Oh wow, I had forgotten about that nickname" Deku said as he handed Ochako his phone "Yeah sorry it just kind of slipped out, my bad" she handed the phone back to him and watched him as he left the shop.