Chapter 4

"So Uraraka, do you have a boyfriend?" Asui asked "Um, well actually, yes! I do!" Ochako answered
'I do?!'
"Oh, you do? You should have told me, we could have had a double date!" Izuku mentions "Well I would have but he is away at the moment" Ochako nervously giggled "Tell us about him! What's his name?" "His name? His name...Denki Kaminari! Yeah, we've been together for a few months now" "What's he like? Ribbit" Asui asked "Oh, well, he's...really caring! And nice! He gets along with everyone really well and..he has a good sense of humor!" "He sounds like a great guy! I'd like to meet him sometime, if that's okay with you" Izuku said as Asui agreed "Ah, sorry but, he's gonna be gone for another few weeks. He's visiting family" "That's too bad" Asui adds "That's fine! Maybe we could all go on a double date sometime when he gets back?" Izuku plans "oh, sure, I'll text you and let you know when is good" Ochako said as she freaked out in the inside thinking about how she was going to pull this off.

The rest of the day with Izuku and Asui went well, Ochako and Asui got along well and they didn't question Ochako about her "boyfriend" again. When Ochako got to her home she kicked off her shoes and went straight to her bedroom to lay down and go to bed hoping that Izuku and Asui will have forgotten about the lies she told.

"URARAKA!!" Mina yelled as she banged on Ochako's front door. Ochako sleepily opened the door as Mina bursted through "Did you tell Midoriya that you were dating Kaminari?!" "What? How did you-" "Word spreads fast, I don't exactly know who told who but Jiro told me that someone said you were with Kaminari! Then Jiro starting getting kind of upset because she doesn't know if it's true or not and of course she doesn't want Kaminari cheating on her with one of her friends!" "Well...I did tell Deku and his girlfriend, Asui, that I was dating Kaminari, but only because he's the only guy I could think of and they asked if I had a boyfriend so I had to say yes unless I wanted to look like a total loner with no boyfriend!" Ochako explained "You might wanna let Jiro know that then. I'd think she wouldn't care but she did seem pretty upset when she was telling me" "You're right! Oh my gosh, I need to go talk to Jiro!" Ochako ran to her bedroom and quickly changed while Mina waited for her at the door. They both ran out the door and made their way to Jiro's house.

(A/n) I'm so sorry that this part is so short but I really don't know where the story is going so I'm trying to make it up as I go and it's kinda hard..that's also why I haven't updated it in a while. Sorry the updates are so slow I promise I'll try and get better at it!!