Chapter 2

She waited, she waited for a message, a call, any kind of notification from him, but still, nothing. Ochako understood that he was probably busy and had things to do but she was so impatient, she just wanted to talk to him and catch up.

A few days had gone by and still nothing. Ochako was walking to her morning class as she stared down at the black screen on the phone in her hands when someone ran up behind her. "Hey Uraraka! What ya lookin at?! Did your phone die?" "Oh, hey Mina, no it's not dead" Ochako responded keeping her focus on the phone "Then why are you just staring at the black screen?" Mina asked as she watched the phone as well "Well there's this boy that I-"
~BRING BRING~
(School bell^)
"Oh gosh I'm gonna be late hurry up we gotta get to class Mina!"

___________________________________

Lunch

"So what boy were you talking about earlier, Uraraka" Mina questioned "hm, oh yeah, well I was looking at my phone cause I was just waiting for a call or text but I guess he just doesn't wanna talk to me" Ochako answered with a sad tone "We used to be really good friends when we were younger and we haven't seen each other in ages but the other day he walked into the coffee shop with his friends and so I gave him my number but he still hasn't tried to contact me" Ochako slumped down in her seat "Well boys are just stupid sometimes Ocha, or maybe he was nervous to talk to you again so maybe he's working up some courage to text you" Mina chimed "Yeah maybe, and it has only been about two days or so, maybe he's just busy"

___________________________________

Izuku's POV

Izuku has been wanting to contact Ochako but he just didn't feel like he could, what if she was to think of him in a bad way after talking to him? What if she ended up not liking him and didn't wanna be friends again? These thoughts and more ran through Izuku's head, he really did want to talk to her but he was scared, scared of the what if's that he kept thinking of. "Midoriya" Todoroki called snapping him out of his thoughts "Class is over" "Oh, okay, sorry Todoroki I was just lost in thought" "About that girl?" "H-how did you know" "You were actually thinking out loud" "Oh, my bad, we should get going" Izuku said as they both exited their class room "So, you still haven't talked to her" Todoroki asked as they walked out of the school on their way to their houses "No...I'm just too scared, what if she ends up hating me and not wanting to be friends again?" At that Todoroki just shrugged "You haven't seen her in so long it'll just be like talking to someone new won't it?" "I'm not sure, I'm also just not good at talking to girls, something about them just makes me nervous" "Maybe that's why your so scared"

Izuku and Todoroki continued to talk until they reached Izuku's house "Thanks for keeping me company on my way home Todo" "You're welcome, bye Midoriya" "Bye Todoroki" Izuku walked inside his house and straight to his bedroom swinging his backpack onto his bed and sitting in front of his desk laying his phone down on it. He stared at his phone with his hands in his hair debating if he should text her or not.
"Just do it, you wanna talk to her just text her and say hi. I can't, what if she doesn't actually wanna talk to me, I just can't do it. I need to stop being a wimp and just do it! I am gonna do it, don't think about it just do it!" Izuku thought to himself as he looked down at his phones black screen. Izuku picked up his phone and quickly before he could chicken out searched her name in his phone and finally texted her.

Hey, this is Izuku Midoriya, sorry I didn't text you sooner I was just busy

Hi Izuku! I'm really glad you texted me, I was really bored and didn't have anything to do but now we can talk!

Yeah, sorry I took so long, if I'm being honest I was busy but I was also just kinda nervous to talk to you again

Aww, well don't worry you don't have anything to be nervous about, I was a little nervous to but it's only cause we haven't talked or seen each other in so long

You're probably right, so what do you wanna talk about?

What have you been up to?

Izuku and Ochako talked all night long catching up with each other and everything was going well until Ochako found out that Izuku had a girlfriend.