Chapter six: androids awaken

Y/n pov

"Halfway to the Gero Study Center in this area, we split up to look for the Center, once we find the signal," Piccolo said. "what signal?" Kirillin asked. "suddenly increasing the fighting power is possible" Piccolo replied. "well, give you 2 senzu beans" Kirillin gave us one by one. "let's go!" I flew to the mangrove to find the Study Center.

Elsewhere~

"Want to control me to what extent?" Vegeta asked. "no hope, you hope to fight android!" Trunks said. "after meeting the Center, you want to fight me to destroy android?" Vegeta teasing. "maybe, you really insult # 17 and # 18!" Trunks answered. "where is the study center !!" Vegeta yelled and made Dr. Gero was shocked. "they really want to find my Research Center, you turn it around they are not easy to find but I will destroy you one by one" Dr. Gero went to his Study Center located in a cave. "See you, study center" I said. "It's okay for you to call your friends now" Dr. Gero whispered. "Hurry and call everyone here!" I increase my fighting power. "have found it" Piccolo said. "eh, this is y / n fighting power, she's in danger! y / n I'm coming soon!" Trunks flew as fast as he could and was followed by Vegeta. "Congratulations, you found it!" Kirillin praised. "thank you, but now is not the time to praise" I said and flew to the study center. Kirrilin and Tien want to broke the door but it's to hard. Trunks suddenly stood beside me, I just glaring at him and said "why are you leaving me alone?" I mumbled that make him hear and smile. "sorry, but I can't let go my dad" Trunks said and pinched my cheek. "stop teasing" I said then blushed. "okay, okay" Trunks said smiling. 'oh, God he looks so cute when he smiling, I hope that I can make you smiling everyday Trunks' I thought, suddenly Vegeta yelled and say "stupid, need edge I want to break this door!" "wait, we need to wait Son Goku recover first!" Trunks said. "no sense!" then Vegeta blasted a ki and make the door broke. #17 and #18 look at us. "they are, no wrong person right?" Vegeta asked "yes, I never forget the monsters face" I said.

Trunks's pov

"they're the #17 and #18" Kirillin said. "don't just look at their look like, they to powerful!" I said. "they were Goku friends and kill #19" Dr. Gero said. "did you create # 19? apparently you let him turn you into a cyborg, is he a model to suck energy?" # 17 asked. "yes" Dr. Gero answered. "why is it that the new model uses the old efficiency of sucking in? Is it because the model's power remains so large that it's difficult to control it? # 18 asked. "don't care, hurry up and finish them!" Dr. Gero is leading. "When the time comes, we will fight" # 17 replied. "# 16, is that a permanent model too?" # 18 asked. "don't touch him # 18!" Dr. Gero is leading. "but it's a bit different from us, he's bigger, what's the same?" # 18 teasing the machine. "# 16, I didn't know there was # 16" I said. "really mean, let him get up" # 17 tells # 18. "No! You want to destroy this world, # 16 is a failed test, it can't be moved!" Dr. Gero is angry. "failed results are still stored today, which existed before # 15 as if it had been taken care of" # 18 said. "I want to change, however, do whatever you want or we will lose our souls!" Dr. Gero is angry. "hey, while they're fighting, we run away" Kirillin said. "It's better to do this, other than me, no one can control them" Vegeta replied. "we're going to lose a soul? my energy is stronger than it isn't it? "Don't listen to people, you are the same as # 16 is the result of failure, I want to be so you can not move!" Dr. Gero answered. "the controller is broken" # 17 said. "I can make another one!" Dr. Gero answered. while they were fighting # 18 trying to open the machine but were seen by Dr. Gero. "You do not understand, do not press the switch!" Dr. Gero said and he realized that his body was stabbed, we were all shocked by what # 17 had done. "what do you do" Dr.Gero asked, # 17 didn't answer then he kicked Dr. Gero was cut off from his body, Dr. Gero rolled towards us, startling us, # 17 flew towards Dr. Gero and crushed his head, he looked y / n and smiled while saying "you are cute, and you look like Son Goku but the female version, want to be my girlfriend?" # 17 said holding his cheek y / n. "No!" Y / n answered and ran hand # 17 from his face. "if you change your mind, this is your gift" # 17 said and kissed Y / n's lips, Y / n was shocked and slapped his face. "I only kiss the people I love, not you, you are like a monster and killed my brother Gohan!" Y / n shouted as he wiped his lips and turned into a super Saiyan. "All go!" Y / n said and shot Ki towards the androids. "let's go!" I said and go. The androids were able to dodge. "do useless things" Vegeta said. "What?" Y / n asked. "Look there" Vegeta pointed. "open this lid, so that cyborg works" # 17 said. # 18 opened the lid and the cyborg had added one. Y / n just looked, and then she looked down with a fist. "waste your energy!" Vegeta told Y/n. "Shut up!" Y / n answered and her energy increased. "hey, her energy is rising so fast" Kirillin told. "yes it's true" Piccolo said. "why don't you two just die, damn androids-Arhhhh !!!" Y / n screamed and her right hand gathered up Ki, Ki got bigger, Y / n saw the androids flying from there with a grim face. Y / n wanted to shoot Ki it was so strong maybe the Earth would be destroyed, I flew towards her and said "Y / n calm down with a strong Ki, the Earth will be destroyed" I said and hugged her. "I just want revenge for Gohan, I know that I am useless" Y / n said and cried. "You are very useful to us Y / n, you can destroy the androids, only you can not control" I said, Y / n cried and hugged me, she put her head on my chest. "It's okay, Goku and I can teach you how to control your hidden energy, don't cry, you look ugly when you cry, I want to see your smile" I said while wiping Y / n's tears. "Please, show me your smile I miss your beautiful smile" I said and looked at Y / n's face. "please" I said again, pinching Y / n's cheek. Y / n smiled as she wiped away her tears. "That smile I want to see, come on, don't cry" I said. "okay, okay" Y / n said and looked at my face with a beautiful smile. 'oh God, she is so beautiful when she smiles, I hope I can keep your smile' I thought. "Umm, you two, sorry for disturbing, but we need to chase the androids before they go to Goku's house" Kirillin told. "ok, we need to go now" I said and flew towards the androids, and followed by them. "Well I think, Trunks really like you" Kirillin said. "Shut up "said Y / n and blushed embarrassingly." so, now he calms you down, before you destroy the Earth "said Kirillin." maybe "said Y / n and smiled.

to be continued ~

The challenging journey has begun, will Goku be healthy before everyone is killed? stay tuned in Future Trunks x reader ❤️.

_____________________________

sorry this chapter may be short but wait until I'm ready  :')