Ron's Explosion

Ginny

        Oh. Shit. Ron's ears were redder than his hair and a muscle in his jaw was twitching like never before.

        "You're in trouble." Ron said dangerously, "Harry's in even more trouble. Get out of the bed. Now."

        "Ron, I just had a nightmare. That's all that happened."

        "I said get out of the bed," he said still dangerous.

        I slowly got out from under the covers and stood up. I, of course was still in my pajamas. Ron's breath was ragged and angry. It was like in one of those Muggle cartoons where the character gets mad and steam starts blowing out of it's ears.

        "Get out of the bedroom. Now. Then you will come downstairs and I will bring Harry home so we can have a little, what shall we call it, a little chat."

        "Ron, it's not what it looks like!"

        "Oh I think it is. I want you to take a shower too can to get  his scent off you."

        "OK."

        So I walked down the hall to my own little bathroom with my own shower, striped of my pajamas and climbed in. The water was scalding hot but I didn't care. I grapped the soap, forgetting to wash my hair, and lathered it on my body. I shut off the water and climbed out, I took the nearest towel and dried myself off, then i put my pajamas back on and slowly drug myself downstairs to the drawing room where Ron was. Harry was already sitting there on a small plush chair, looking as though he had just been interrogated for murder. Ron was standing in the middle of the room, well pacing more like.

        "Ron, it's not Ginny's fault." Harry said.

        "What did she just trip and fall into your bed? Did you just lure her into your chambers?"

        "Ron! I had my pajamas on!"

        "Yeah, but you probably didn't have them on earlier!"

        "Ron, come on, please see reason. She needed someone to comfort her."

        "Oh yeah? And what kind of 'comfort' did my one and only sister recieve?"

        "A hug, and a kiss, and a few soothing words," Harry answered.

        "And why couldn't you do that in a different room?"

        "IT WAS ONE O'CLOCK IN THE MORNING RON!" Harry had stood up.

        "How do I know that you're telling the truth? Hermione and I were already sleeping."

        "You hypocrite," Harry responded, " you get after Ginny and I for giving each other a hug and comfort and yeah, falling asleep in the same bed. But I know that you and Hermione do so much more than that in your bed and one in the morning."

        "Don't bring Hermione into this."

        "Oh yeah? Why not. Huh?"

        "Because what happens with me and Hermione stays with me and Hermione."

        "Well, I wish I could say the same about me and Ginny."

        "GINNY IS MY LITTLE SISTER! MY SIXTEEN YEAR OLD LITTLE SISTER IN CASE YOU HAVEN'T NOTICED!"

        "OH, I'VE NOTICED. I JUST DON'T THINK THAT YOU HAVE! YOU STILL TREAT HER LIKE SHE'S A LITTLE TEN YEAR OLD WITH NO HEAD TO SEE REASON!"

        Ron settled down at that. He looked from Harry to me then me back to Harry. "You really love her don't you," he said, somewhat defeated.

        "Yes. I do. and when she needs somebody, I'm willing to be there for her."

        Ron was quiet for a moment. He turned to me and knelt down in front of my chair. "Ginny, I'm sorry, I just need you to promise me that you're not going to do anything bad."

        "I promise, Ron."

        Ron stood up and walked over to Harry. "Im sorry, I guess there is a point where you have to let go and I guess I've reached that point."

        "It's alright man. Now can I go over and hug your sister."

        "You don't need to ask my permission for anything, she's all yours."

        The three laughed, glad that the issue had been resolved.