018

Liked by kristtps and 901,780 others

ThailandTV BREAKING NEWS | The drama between Krist Perawat and Singto Prachaya is getting more and more intense each day. Krist Perawat uses the hashtag #15PicturesOfUs which is dedicated to his ex-lover, Singto Prachaya. The actor shows his true love through their throwback pictures when both actors were still together. Singto Prachaya has been quiet for awhile till he posted a picture of him with a caption, "Why did you let me go in the first place anyway?"

What's the real deal between the two actors?

Because of this drama, solo stan became protective over their idol. A war began between Krist Perawat and Singto Prachaya's fans.

To read the full article, click here.

View all 13,172 comments

singtuann Just wanna grab some popcorn to watch their drama
aprilnineteen I don't want both fandoms to fight because of this
Sotuuus Please get back together already
perayaFOREVER #15PicturesOfUs is the best drama of 2020
behappyperaya I want the best for you both and for both fandoms to stop spreading hate, spread love instead
baygoncatol Excited for part 7 uwuuu
makemeyourwife Singto will never ever fall for his tricks again
ilovethailand Peraya forever... heart this if you agree with me

~●○°●○°●○~

"WHAT ARE WE gonna do with these two?" Gun asked while scrolling down through his newsfeed.

"I don't have any freaking idea," Off replied with a continuous shrugged.

"Let Krist finish what he's doing right now? And then we'll think of another plan after that." Tay suggested while giving New a drink.

"What if they'll end up together before it ends?" Gun asked.

"And that's good," New replied after seeing Tay, getting immersed with his cellphone. "What are you doing, by the way?"

Tay showed his cellphone to his friends with a huge smile on his face. "Well, the hashtag number seven we're all waiting for, you know."