081

IT'S BEEN TWENTY minutes since the show started. The fans were cheering for them while they were answering questions prepared by the host. Some questions were easy to answer, hilarious, about their goals after the new series, and mostly about their relationship.

It was fun. Singto laughed when he heard Krist's answer to the last question before having a small break.

"What? I'm serious. I was the one who approached P'Singto, and asked him if I could date him instead of friendship."

"Is that right, N'Singto?" The host asked.

Singto nodded. "I thought he was just joking at that time."

"So, what really happened before the two of you became an item?" The other host asked.

"Honestly, Krist and I were very close and one time when we were practicing our lines for the next shoot, I thought Krist was reading the wrong page. He was telling me things that aren't in the script and so, I kept quiet. Who would answer such question, can I date you? I don't even know if he was having a prank on me."

"And? How did it end up?"

Singto looked at Krist and bit his lower lip. "I asked if he was sick or feeling sick that time."

Everyone laughed including Singto who's embarrassed to remember what happened in the past. It may be chaotic and heartbreaking for Singto's part, but he knew, there were memories of them that he couldn't forget.

He loves to remember them.

"I asked him if he's not getting what I meant," Krist said who's dumbfounded way back then by Singto's reply.

"Because we were practicing , who on earth would have their confession in your way?" Singto asked while smiling from ear to ear.

"Because it was Krist's style," Krist winked at Singto whose cheeks were slowly turning red. "Then P'Sing told me to repeat what I had been saying."

"Then, you two end up that day?"

"NO!" Krist and Singto answered in chorused.

"Uh, why?"

"I was embarrassed, so I told him I would tell him another time." Krist looked at Singto who's looking in his direction.

"That's the end of the story that day, I was embarrassed too... we went home avoiding each other's gaze." Singto added.

"That was cute," the host said.