052

AFTER DINNER, KRIST excused himself, leaving Singto staring at the waves. The air is so refreshing and calming at the same time. Five days with Krist in the resort with no other people aside from them, he could say, he missed the old times.

He missed Krist.

He should be feeling angry about the things Krist has done to him, but seeing all his efforts right now? Singto couldn't dare to hate him. His anger subsided at the moment Krist posted their memories together all throughout the years they spent.

Three years in a relationship full of lies. He was deeply hurt, but there's always a place in his heart to forgive and give Krist a second chance.

"P'Singto," Krist called.

Singto turn around, shocked for the second time as he saw Krist holding a guitar. He started strumming the strings as he stared directly into his soul. They were both smiling from ear to ear as they both swayed their heads from side to side.

He thought Krist would sing a song that's very serious, just like their theme song. But he wanted to laugh when he heard the first verse of the song.

Baby you made me brighter than the sun

Pro ter jueng roo suek tueng suk thuk thuk wan

Singto sang along as he danced under the moonlight. All the stars above were sparkling upon them to shine more than what they truly deserve.

Baby you made me softer than the cloud

Muean jai tee wang bplao dai jer khong sam khan

Gaan tee rao dai maa jer gan dtrong nee khue arai

Ath bpen phrohm li khit tee kheet ao wai hai rao ra gan

"Cause you are my baby bright..." Krist whispered to Singto before he kiss him goodnight.