051

SINGTO SAT ON his bed wondering where Krist whereabouts. He turned on the television and at the same he grabbed his phone to see any text from his manager. He was about to lay down when the door opensed with Krist who's smiling from ear to ear.

"Dinner?" Krist asked.

Singto nods before going out with Krist. When they arrived at the beach, Singto was awed to what's in front of him. There were rose petals everywhere and decided to follow the track till he reached the table by the sea. 

Candle lights everywhere and their dinner was already served. Beef stake for tonight combined with their favorite red wine.

It was perfect.

"Did you like it?" Krist asked who quietly followed Singto around.

"I love it!" Singto said not knowing he said it aloud.

"I'm glad you love it, P'Sing."

Singto turned around to face Krist and couldn't help but blush. He knew Krist did all of this to prove himself that he's worth the second chance.

He'll give it to him because he still loves Krist.

"Thank you," Singto said with a smile on his face. "For all of this."

"No," Krist held Singto close to him as they listened to the sound of the waves. "Thank you for accepting my invitation, P'Sing."

And Krist is worth all the troubles in life.