Chapter 5-

A/N- Ok readers, this chapter is going to longer than usual and Merry Christmas and have a happy new year. So sorry this is so late. I have been away on holidays.

The next morning I awoke after the disturbing dream. I could not get the disturbing images out of my head. Although some were good because that's when I met the twins and we defeated that massive grizzly. When I blacked out and the next thing I knew I had knocked over the grizzly bear. It was glued to my brain.

So I tried pushing the images to the back of my mind and got up out of bed. I got changed into some jeans and an old daggy t-shirt.

Rmmmrmmgh. My stomach was rumbling like crazy. I was starving. I ran down stairs and saw some cooked noodles on the bench. I realised that no one was down stairs so I thought I might just take these. I'm sure who ever the owner is wont mind. A chill rises up my legs and up to my spine. The tiles beneath my feet were freezing. I walked over to the drawer that held all the cutlery. I grapped out a spoon and grabbed my noodles and sat down at the bench.

I start shoving the noodles in my mouth as if there is no tomorrow. I didn’t realise how hungry I was till now. Probably because there is limited food out in bush. While here you can go to a super market and buy anything you want. I guess there is something good about living in the city.

Flush. I hear someone flushing the toilet. I then heard the bathroom door slide open. Oh no it's Elliot. I just ate all of Elliot’s noodles. He is going to kill me. Elliot stares at me and I realise I have a noodle hanging out of my mouth. He slowly walks over to me. Obviously the freezing cold tiles beneath his feet don’t bother him.

He slowly paces towards me and just glares. "Are those my noodles?" He points to the noodles currently in my hand. "No, what noodles are you talking about?" I slowly push the noodles behind my back. I then gave him a cheeky smile. He continues glaring at me. Seriously what is up with him and noodles? Actually this could get interesting. I decided that I should wind him up so we could have some fun. I keep staring back at him.

"The noodles behind your back" OK let’s play. I quickly turned around to face the noodles. I chuck it down my throat and run to the couch. The hot noodles burn my throat. He then charges at me. "So what I ate your noodles. Is the whittle baby alright?" I added a little mocking tone into that. "You shouldn’t steal people’s food. He easily jumps over the couch to stand in front of me.

An arm outstretches towards me. He attempts to grab me by the waist. I lunge back and kick his hand out of the way. He grabs my leg and pins it to the ground. He steps on my foot and jumps at me. I am now standing on the edge of the couch with my foot on the couch beneath his. Wow from the time I have last seen Elliot he has become much stronger.

I use my other foot to kick his leg. His leg retreats back and I pull my foot back. Again I jump back. This has got a bit more violent. He tries to sweep me over but I just jump up and step on his leg. Now you can see the fire in his eyes. So I finally get to see the other side of Elliot. With amazing speed he throws an arm out. He is too fast and doges my punch. He grabs me by the arm and lunges his huge body towards me.

I am now pinned to the ground. I hate being pinned down. Let’s just say Rose is claustrophobic.

Elliot’s POV

I have finally pinned the little spit fire down. Whoa she is fast. It was getting hectic and she almost pushed me over the edge. Why does she just take my noodles? She knows how much I love my noodles. I bet she purposely did that to fire me up. I keep on panting till I am pulled out of my thinking. A heart stopping growl comes from the body beneath me.

Her usually aqua blue eyes have turned into a dark blue. You can see the fire in her eyes. Oh no Rose is taking over. That could be a massive problem. I immediately jump back off her. I hear her panting. After she takes some long deep breathes she starts to settle down and take control. I then hear someone clear their throat. I look to the doorway to the stairs. There George is standing. "What have you done Elliot?" "Nothing she stole my noodles." I can’t figure out what he is thinking. He just has a blank look on his face.