your own bit of darkness.

There is another kind of dark .

The kind of darkness that can only be found by yourself. The darkness that you possess. The darkness inside of you.

The darkness that comes out once in a while.

But to be able to identify it is a hard task. You see your inner darkness comes out only in certain scenarios and circumstances , different from a person to another.

We are all made of light and darkness but in some of us that darkness defeats the light. And so on we drown in it.

It consumes us in every possible way and then it starts to eat your soul. And slowly it controls you. All of you. Your body , your brain , your soul but mostly your thoughts. You begin to desire dark things and if you don't get them your inner darkness pushes you to do cruel things that will affect you later in a negative way.

When the darkness takes over ,you no longer are here. You stand on the side lines just like watching a play.

You are the crowd. You watch your own body doing things and saying things you never wanted or though about doing. You are out of control. You can no longer control your inner darkness because you gave it the power to control you.

To defeat it? That has been proven impossible as far as I know. But I believe that to defeat it you have to possess a strong inner light. If you succeed in having the same amount of darkness and light inside of you then you have reached a total balance. And so on you would have defeated, in someway the darkness.

The scariest thing to happen is when you no longer possess an ounce of light in you , when you are completely made of darkness. You will not exist anymore. Your darkness will take over for the rest of your life that you dissapear.

But what if light takes over? That will be bad as well. After all they say too much light will blind you and too much darkness will kill you.

And so to live a perfect life I believe that you should have a balance of these two.