chapter 22: found you

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

the couple but not really a couple were seated on stools as they both eat their morning meal.

donghyuck held his mug while looking dearly at mark who's busy eating the avocado toast donghyuck made for him.

after eating breakfast together, mark took the initiative to wash the dishes since donghyuck prepared a simple meal for him.

donghyuck stood up from his seat and backhugged mark while the latter carefully scrubbed the dishes clean.

"someone's clingy today," mark chuckled, clearly delighted.

donghyuck buried his face on the older's shoulder and softly mumbled, "
shower together?"

·  ·  ·  · ✦

the both of their bodies were already drenched and covered in soap.

the bathroom was filled with sexual tension that titillated our precious mark. donghyuck could feel mark's erection touching his bare ass. without turning around to look at mark, haechan let his hands do the magic.

"hyung, do I turn you on that much?" donghyuck moaned while his hands helped his hyung to feel good.

"yes, baby. you're so sexy, i can't help it," mark did not hesitate to tell the truth.

donghyuck could feel mark twitching. and before you know it, mark lightly pressed haechan on the wall. mark then teased haechan's ass as he stroked his dick unto it.

"hyung, no"

donghyuck was driving mark crazy. the latter wanted to put it in so bad. his thoughts were filled with malicious things. oh how nice would it feel inside the younger.

mark then spoke, "donghyuck, press your legs together tightly"

the older then slid his cock between donghyuck's legs, their dicks coming in contact as he does so.

"hngh.. mark-hyung that tickles~"

mark continued to press himself in and out between haechan's thighs that imitated the place mark wants to hop into; feeling good yet disappointed at the same time. he really wanted to put in haechan but then again, he doesn't want to do anything haechan doesn't want.

as mark felt that donghyuck was suppressing his moans, he slid his hands inside haechan's mouth to suck on and to hear his moans clearly. his voice were unique which makes mark's ears tingle whenever the sound was present.