Dancing With You

-Elise-
Arriving at the palace I knew I was about 15 minutes late, I hope no one notices me come in.
The doors opened before me and everyone turned to see who dare show up late.
I walked in despite the stares I had gotten. I looked up and I could see the stars, it gave me courage and I walked to the dance floor. People had continued doing what they were doing before I showed up, and I heard the music, and let my body follow the sway of instruments.
Godmother was right music went through the shoes as if I had none on, after sometime a beautiful woman asked me to dance with her, she danced beautifully but for some reason the shoes made it hard to dance with her so, I took them off.
The woman's eyes followed my every move and when I took of my shoes she looked as if she knew something I didn't.
"Follow me!"
I grabbed my shoes and followed her. She took me to a garden where you could still hear the music.
We danced and danced and my body felt completely calm in her embrace, like we were meant to dance together, even though she had taken me away from the glass sky I was fine because she made me feel like I wasn't limited to a ballroom.  She was beautiful and made me feel like I wasn't invisible like she was looking at me instead of through me.
"Your name?"
"Oh, Elise! People call me Elle."
She smiled and I got goosebumps.
"Umm your's?"
"Cassandra, my friends call me Cass.... The other day."
The chime of the clock was loud like thunder and I knew my time was almost up.
"Oh no!"
"What?"
"It was amazing dancing with you! And it was the best night of my life but I must go!"
I ran leaving my beautiful shoes behind as well as the woman who made my night great.
I was being chased. I didn't know why but I continue to run, hoping into the carriage as the second chime of the clock struck.
"Go! Go!"
And the horses went, fast.
The gate looked like it was closing in front of us so I was scared we wouldn't make it.
However I think godmother was on my side because we just made it past, the gate locking the guards in.
"Oh thank heavens!"
We only got a few minutes from the castle before everything started to go back to its previous state.
My dress was first the beautiful gown seemed to turn to dust and vanish. The horses were next their coats got darker and dirtier, than the carriage, the wheels snapped and stopped turning than the once beautiful carriage became nothing but firewood.
"Thank you fairy godmother."
I started walking back home with the horses.
Tonight was a great night.
———————
Should the next chapter be Cass' view or continue Elise's?