Chapter 1. New beginnings

Malory's POV
Here I am,sitting in class with no idea if I should leave the class and just go home or sit for the test, which I will probably fail just because as usual, I was out partying with my crazy neighbor last night. Bzzzzzzzz my phone starts ringing. I look at my screen and see "Eliane"...why is she calling! I try to ignore her, and tell Fadi to go ahead with the explanations. Fadi is my friend, let's just say school friend, you know, the ones you just have to be friendly to so they can remind you of assignments and send you notes. So Fadi is giving me a small review of the course before the professor comes in because I can't study with this fucking headache and terrible hangover.
Bip bip my phone again. Of course! It's Eliane. She never knows when to stop bugging someone. "Please pickup. It's urgent" the message reads. Great! So now I have to go to the toilet so I can call her because this stupid school does not allow students to enter the classroom with phones, as if.
"Yh Eli wassup? I have a test in a few minutes so this better be serious"
"Are you dating Bradley?"—Eliane
Is this bitch even serious? My single ass is in the toilet, and not preparing for my test because of this dumb question?
"Yep. For sometime now but we really don't want people in our business so we are keeping it on a low"
Of course I'm not dating Bradley, even though he had been trying to get in my pants these two years I've known him. But Eliane doesn't need to know that. She is just his jealous ex who started talking to me just because she found out Bradley likes me. So I decided to play along and fuel her jealousy.
"I thought you are my friend. What did he tell you about our relationship? That it's over? Because it's not"— Eliane
"Ummm okay. But I really have to go. Honestly I have a test in less than five minutes and I cannot afford to miss it. Can we have this conversation later?" — Malory
"I know you love him"— Eliane. Wtf why would she even say this. I was just planning on telling her that we aren't in a relationship and she should not bother. I don't even plan on getting into one with him, I mean he's not my regular taste. But again,I really want to know why she is so obsessed with him, what is so special about him that a grown woman won't let me be?.
"Ummm okay?"— Malory
"Is that all you have to say? He lied to both of us."—Eliane
"Where are you right now" is all I could ask. I can just tell her to come meet Bradley and I today so we could just talk this over and he tells her he's moved on rather than leading her on, making her feel like she is in a relationship for some reason whatsoever.
"I'm not in town" —Eliane great. Fucking great.
"Well he'll be at my place tonight , so when he's around, I could call you and we all talk?—Malory
"Okay cool"—Eliane
Once I get into class, I find out there's no professor and I'm told the test has been postponed. Atleast now I can go home and sleep.
*************************
"Wakeup bish" is what stirs me from my slumber. Belle has this annoying way in which she wakes you up. You'd think you were dead and she's trying to resurrect you, but not like Jesus, because she is hella harsh and she shakes you and makes funny noises till you open your eyes. "Hey when did you get back?"
"About an hour ago" —Belle. Belle lives next door. We've been friends since high school and now we are in the same university. The only difference is, she's studying performing arts while I on the other hand, I'm into publishing.
"So today..." Belle and I begin at the same time.
————————————————————
Hey guys, I'm Manda and this is my first book on wattpad. Don't forget to click the star ⭐️ at the bottom left side of your page. And please please leave comments. If we get to a hundred views in two days I will post chapter 2. And hey, it won't hurt to follow me now will it? ...