When past catches up

A/N: I found this picture in antother story and the author didn't write down the artist,so I can't write a name down,sorry.

Kaminari POV

Where is that coldhearted emo ?
It's 8am ...
I'M WAITING FOR TWO HOURS NOW!
He said dealing with Momos squad wouldn't take longer than five minutes?!
I swear to his unexisting shirt if I need to punsh him out of prison he's going to pay.....

I don't know what thing he's going to buy but it'll be expensive.

I enter the trainings dojo.
It's more of a trainings garden .
The dummys are made out of cactus and the shelves with weapon in the corner are surronded with flowers.
So it is a bit more invitating ..... at least that's what Stain said to explain it. If it wasn't for ideals that would have become one of those nice,always chilled and happy gardeners!
I pick up a katana and go to a iron plate that is in the middle of the dojo.
It's 30 centimeters thicc and 1 and a half meters long.
The flowing electricity tickles a bit as it makes it way right through my veins , being channeled in the sword.
Suddenly it's surronded by red
lightning energy sending sparks everywhere.
I smirk and get ready to test , swinging the katana obove my head to crash it down. Clashing with the iron everything goes red
,sparks and glowing iron clumbs for everywhere. After a few seconds I open my eyes again and punch in the air.
I cut right through the plate all 1,5 meters to the bottom. The cut is burned and looks just looks like a lightsaber cut .
Before I can enjoy my success the clapping interrupts. Turning around I slash with my sword only to get parried in the exact same stance as I attacked.

I jump back to muster my opponent. It was a tall male in black clothing. He had black and white,short hair,a pale face with two cold eyes. One dark blue,one white. Rather muscular arms held a katana in a strong grip.
It was burned on some parts like it was used to block something explosive.
The person wore baggy black leggings and a same coloured hoodie that front had some burned holes in it. Scratches , bruises and small burns covered the skin , Still it looked like the male were in a good state. My eyes instantly fell on three claw scars on his neck which came from a battle barehanded against a wolf pack. The remains of the hood hid another scar on his lower stomach. All in all the man looked dangerous ,sending of an intimidation feeling like the forest. It seemed like he was a part of Kanashi forest.

Certainly many people would be creeped out instantly, I just was not.
I smirked and tryed to tease him:"So so,those weren't much of a fight you said. It would be over in five minutes you said.
Looks like you underestimated our classmates Todobroki*pokes him on the nose*."

"Hn": is the only answer i get because my bro walks around me and starts walking to the aid kit in the wall . As a opens it he stops and looks at me abruptly with a emotionless face." Wait in the living room please I have something I want to talk about. Something important"
I pout as I make my way in my comfy sofa :" Its always important when you look at it but if I say it's important you often shrug it off !"
"That's because you find it important that one of the girls wore a new clothing or that Jirou was a bit mean again or that Mineta told another gross joke or nearly took your innocence by trying to show you hentai art ..."

I lay down and continue arguing with him.
"Hey hey you found it important that I told you that last thing...
.
.
.
.
Why thou?"

"So I have another reason to kill him."

---------------------------------------------------------
TIMESKIP
---------------------------------------------------------

After some time Todorok comes in and musters me.
I'm laying on a black, warm and soft sofa while resting my head on a big Pikachu pillow. My legs are in the other sides' end of the sofa now. Shoto sighs at my relaxed stance and falls onto his dark blue armchair. Between us is a glass table with some cookies on it. All around the room are shelves with books and games like shogi ,chess or some cards.