14°

*3rd person POV*

.

"Hey, don't you think Everlyn has gone too long?", Wooyoung suddenly blurted in between them playing Candy Crush on their own phones.

It was now 2 hours since Everlyn went to buy food from junk food stored nearby and it should only took less than an hour for you to spend time there and walk back here.

"You think so?", Yunho raised his eyebrows while still focusing on the screen of his phone.

"You know, she should be here an hour ago"

"Yah!" , Mingi suddenly said a bit too loudly, catching both the other two boys attention. Wooyoung, the one who has a weak heart cursed and send death glares towards the innocent face while his one hand stroking his left chest in up and down motion, calming himself.

Mingi just grinned innocently and continued, "What if she forgot her way back home?". His eyes grew bigger showing his seriousness but the other two just rolled their eyes.

"Are you dumb or what?", Wooyoung slap Mingi's arm causing the latter to groan in pain.

"I mean, it could be that-"

"Or-", Wooyoung cut him off for good and ready to shoot his ideas, "What if she's kidnapped?". Mingi gasped dramatically.

Yunho shaking his head in disapproval but of course, taking the possibility in account in case she's not getting home any sooner. 

"Nah, I think she's good. She will be here soon-"

"I'm home!", a voice called out at the entrance of the house. "See?"

"But why her voice sounded deeper?" The three eventually turn their head around to see a totally different person they expected to see but is familiar to them. Once their eyes all met with the person a total silence engulfed them before one of them shrieked.

"Kim Hongjoong?!"

The called guy widened his already big eyes in total shook, moving his eyes forth and back to the three persons who unexpectedly were in his house. "Wha-"

"Why are you here?"

"How are you guys here?"

They asked questions at the same time. "Well, this is my house.", Hongjoong managed to answer after two seconds more of deafening silence. "Your house?!", Wooyoung (as always) shrieked again.

"Wait, this is your house?" Yunho asked. Hongjoong rolled his eyes in annoyance when he received multiple of similar questions. "Yes, idiots." He then untied his shoelaces and stepped inside with his one hand gripping on a luggage.

Apparently, they all have known each other because they have been from the same school, it's just that they were not really a close friends before. Especially since the Kim wasn't really a fan of becoming friends with those popular trio of the school. Walking to the living room where the three still standing still, Hongjoong put his luggage at the side of the couch. They eventually shake hands and do some bro hugs before Hongjoong sit down while the others followed and repeated his question, "So back to my question, how are you guys here?"

"You live with Everlyn?"

Instead of answering his question, Yunho replied with another question, earning another eyes roll from him. "I can't believe this..", Mingi mumbled to himself as he caresses his chin, thinking deeply with his frowned face. "What, Mingi-a?", although Wooyoung knows Mingi would think something insignificant and could possibly be it something ridiculous, he's still asking him.

"So you're her boyfriend?"

Mingi came to conlusion which resulting in him earning a three stares. Just after, he got  smacked from non others than, Jung Wooyoung. "Why would you said that, idiot? Does he looks like a man? He's so tiny-"

"Excuse me?"

Hongjoong raised one eyebrow while Wooyoung just grinned innocently.

"If you didn't figure it yet, I'm her brother.", he let a small sigh while leaning on his couch, opposites to them three. Yunho, who's been silence for a long time just nodded his head, already figured that out while the other two stares at Hongjoong with their mouths wide opened.

"So... where's my sister?", the question made them all blinked hard, as if they just realised the biggest problem now. They all shifted uncomfortably under the narrowed gaze of Hongjoong. One of them replied.

"Uh.. that's the problem."

.

A/n: Hi! Am back again, sorry for the shitty chap, this just a filler n I don't know what to put as the content, hehe and sadly... maybe I will be inactive for about 3 months? Because I'm having my biggest exam in february 2021. Wish me luck and thank you if you read this!!

Please please vote so that I could gain the motivation and energy to continue this book!! <3