୨ a match (larry x reader) ୧

FLUFF ! ˚
‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

"Hi-i-i." You grinned as you leaned your head on your boyfriend's shoulder. He laughed.

"Hi-i-i." The controller he was holding clicked as he pressed the buttons in quick succession. You traced your finger across the back of his hand, jumping when he suddenly jumped up and threw down the controller. "Dammit!"

"Huh? What happened?" Your fingers intertwined with his as he pouted. Looking at the TV you laughed lightly. The screen was red with the words GAME OVER on it. "Pfft, it's fine. It's just a match." He pouted further.

"It's not 'just a match'." He replied sulkily as he slumped down onto the couch. You tutted and wrapped your other hand around the both of yours. He mumbled something again about how he lost.

You unwrapped your hands from his and moved to straddle his lap. He strung his arms around your hips, his face tinting a red shade. Your hands rested on either side of his face, your thumb brushing over his lip. He jolted and his eyes darted over to yours. 

A grin on your face, you leaned in and pecked his cheek.

"Hey!" He pouted. "Is that all I-"

You cut him off with a soft brush of your lips against his. He jolted. Pulling away, you playfully stuck out your tongue

Reaching up and lightly grabbing your chin, he guided your face back to his, sighing when you met. Fingers teasing up his chest, he shivered. You laughed between kisses. Pulling away, he whined.

"Hush." You whispered teasingly. He leaned in to kiss you again and you covered his mouth with your hand. Something wet drew across your palm. "Eww!" A shriek flew out your mouth. He started laughing. "That's nasty!"

"Not as nasty as-"

"SHUT UP!" You giggled, trying to keep him from finishing his sentence.

He winked, making your wings beat inside your stomach like crazy.

"But hey, I'm serious, is that all I get?"

You playfully huffed and stuck your tongue out again, causing him to pout.