Prologue

DISCLAIMER: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual event is purely coincidental. Affinity Series contains strong language and depictions of violence that may be upsetting for some readers.

Affinity Series #1- Alluring Scent of Heaven

Prologue

====================

I never anticipated life would be full of ups and downs. I hadn't faced reality. It's a fact. Wandering around the streets, dancing through the melody of music, listening to fantasies day and night were the only things I knew.

I never knew there could be surprises in life. Positive and negative surprises. Best and worst surprises. Take it the way you perceive it.

Had I been warned that reality would slap me harder than anything else, I would've prepared myself. But that's not possible. I didn't know what was coming for me and what was leaving me.

What I knew was I had to be stronger. That I can face any problem without showing weakness. I didn't want to show my weak side to anyone. I didn't want to show emotions.

It was hard. Knowing that's not who I am. Knowing that's not how I truly feel.

How am I supposed to live?