unsafe

he makes me feel so unsafe but in the most brilliant way possible. it's been ages since I've wanted to jump so deep into unknown waters. it's a brilliance that I was unsure id ever feel again. his words drip like honey onto my heart and it scares me more than anything. 

we're both hurt. we're both trying to decide how to find the happiness I briefly hear in his voice. it's terrifying. but no one talks to me this way. he tells me I'm beautiful, that I deserve the world, he tells me how he will make me love myself, and make me see what he sees. he's bold. he says what he's scared to say. I think he trusts me more than I understand. it's so scary to feel this again. trust is a dangerous game, but he makes me want to play it again.

I tried, I tried so hard to find this again. I thought I never would. of course, it's too soon to say what any of these feelings are, but it doesn't feel like just butterflies this time. it's exciting and it makes me blush but god it also makes me feel so fucking safe. which is what makes this scary. feeling safe doesn't always last and I'm scared this won't be what I think it is. but I think I'm okay with that. at least with him. his mind is beautiful. he is beautiful. 

he makes her name a memory. I don't even compare the two anymore. he is light and warmth in a way I didn't know existed.

there's so much more to write, but he told me we have time. he wants to get to know my mind, and damn I am excited to get to know his.