Chapter 3

Samuel Orsini

Bata pa lang ako, alam ko na, na lalaki ang gusto ko...I had a lot of boy crushes growing up either in elementary school. I had my first kiss with a boy in High school. I also kissed a guy in college...but that was it. I never had sex or even had a relationship...I had no time for that.

I was busy maintaining a 3.8 GPA and two part time jobs. My parents died in a plane crash when I was six. I was living in England at that time. I'm a half-British because of my father. Nana, my grandmother took me back here in the Philippines. She's the mother of my Mom. Siya ang legal guardian ko ever since I was six. She fed and took care of me.

I didn't have many memories of my parents because I was young at that time. They left me a trust-fund, it should be for my college but Nana had a life threatening condition when I turned seventeen. Hindi ako nagdalawang isip na gamitin lahat ng pera na ipagamot sa pinakamagaling na hospital ang Lola ko. She's all I had and I love her so much.

She recovered and we were left with a little money and I don't mind at all. The important thing is, my grandmother is alive and I will do everything to give her a good life.

I got a free ride to college because of a scholarship. Wala akong oras o panahon na magloko during those times. All I was focused about was going to school and to my two jobs. I never had the time to party like other college kids because I was sweeping the floors and wiping the tables at the local restaurant.

I never envy them. I'm grateful about what I had. All my sacrifices are worth it. After college, I found Del Russo's Winery and Brewery. They were looking for a computer technician back then, I was a newbie in the workforce so I grabbed the opportunity right away....years of hard work resulted in promotion and I became the I.T Director.

Even in my adult years. I didn't have an interest in relationships and hook-ups. My life revolves around work. So, I was a thirty year old virgin.

As of now, I'm making a decent amount of money. I bought my Nana her own house and a car...she's already in her eighties and she has a boyfriend.

Oo, boyfriend! Dinaig pa ako!

Nawindang ako nung malaman ko. Aba, may tinatago din palang kulo ang lola ko all these years! But I'm happy for her and Romwaldo.

Umiikot lang sa trabaho at bahay ang buhay ko. Wala akong Social life. Well, may kaibigan naman ako dito. Si Mikaezra, ang babaitang 'yon. Kala ba niya hindi ko pansin ang mga tinginan nila ni Mr. Del Russo! There's definitely something between them dahil kung wala ay hindi niya dadalhin sa dinner party si Mr. Del Russo.

Araw-araw mukhang nadidiligan ang gaga...laging good mood kapag inaabala ko siya sa opisina niya. Well, masaya ako para sa kanya.

Taliwas naman iyon sa mood ko buong linggo...this is the first time na hindi ako makapag-focus sa trabaho and it has everything to do with that sexy àss woman that I drunkenly slept with the other week.

Isang linggo na din akong hindi makatulog ng maayos without jerking off because of her. Every fùcking night. Miranda Lucille Gozar stole my peace of mind and I'm having a sexuality crisis because of her.

I thought all these years, I had it all figured out. I thought all these years that I'm a gay..like hèll, I didn't have the chance to explore my sexuality because I'm always busy...but I thought I knew that I'm a gay man.

But Miranda Gozar happened. All the things that I think I knew about myself are wrong. I tried going in a gay bar every fùcking night. Usually I'll get turned on by the male strippers but it changed massively. I started feeling weird watching them, So, I ended up going home and jerking myself off with the memory from that night and on the couch. How she touched me and called my name as she came.