Chale Aaye 💕 - 11

Later on

Amol reached with Mishti to Khanna Mansion. Mishti looked at the home and then Amol.

"Yeh super man ki ghar hai... Mujhe Angel ke paas jaana hai.." she said while Amol bend to reach her level

"Angel yahi hai.." he said while she got happy

"Sacchii?" she asked in excitement

"Haa.." he said and took her in.

Whereas Neil told about Mishti to his family members. All were in lots of questions still they remained quiet as Neil told them that he will answer to their every question.

Mishti entered and saw Avni and ran to her and hugged her. All smiled seeing Mishti.

"I missed you angel" she said with her innocent tone while Avni kissed her hairs.

"I missed you too mishti.." she said and broke the hug. She looked at Neil who was standing at a distance behind them and her gaze shifted to bebe and shwetha. Neil came near her and sat on his knees to reach her level. She looked at Avni blinking her eyes while Avni nodded her head while she went near Neil while he hugged her.

"Mishti.." he said and broke the hug

"Aap teek ho?" he asked while she nodded.

"Super man ko miss kiya?" he asked playfully while Avni was adoring them.

"Haa.." she said nodding her head.

Neil then looked at Amol.

"Jiju.." he said and greeted him while shwetha and bebe greeted mishti.

After sometime

Avneil reached police station along with Mishti and Amol. Amol and Mishti sat on the car while Avni went with Neil.

"Avni.." she heard a voice while she stopped as she recognized the voice. She turned and saw him and was glaring at him. Everything flashed in the brain seeing him.

Vidyut can't able to believe his eyes seeing her. He was very happy seeing her alive whereas Avni was glaring at him. He came near her.

" Avni..." he said moving near her  while Neil came in between them. He glared at him.

"Tum jao Avni..." he said still looking at Vidyut while Avni looked at Neil while she went in.

"Jo kuch bhi horraha hai na... Hone dho.... Par ek baar yaad rakhna Vidyut... Tum mujhse nahi bachega...."he said in a daring tone and went from there.

Neil went towards Avni and stood beside her while Dd came near them.

" Bhabhi Chale.. "he asked while she nodded and looked at Neil who was already looking at her.

She then went with Dd. While commissioner came to meet Neil.

" Jai hind Sir " he wished him

" Jai hind Neil... Dd bataya... Avni ke baare main... Take care of her "he said in a concerned tone while Neil nodded.

" Ji sir.."he said sadly, acting according to their plan.

Then Mishti was taken in where Avni was there.

Later on

Avni came back after interrogation. While Neil stood up seeing her. Avni blinked her eyes saying everything went good while he sighed.

" Sirji.. Aap bhabhi ko laeke Jaa sakthe hai.. Main aapko ghar aakar miltha hu..." Dd said while he nodded and they started moving.

Suddenly someone hold her arms making her stop while Avni turned and glare at the person.

"Avni..." vidyut said while she glared at him. He shifted his gaze towards Mishti looking at her while Avni hid mishti behind her. He again looked at Avni.

Neil turned back and saw Vidyut holding Avni's arm.

"Avni... Tumhe Mem.." Vidyut came to know about Her Memory loss and before he could say, Neil moved towards them and jerked his hands away.

"Khabardar!" he warned him giving a dangerous look while Vidyut looked at him. He hold Avni's hand and took her with him.

He started his car and left from there. They reached home and strightky went to their room.

"Sab teek chala Na?" he asked while she nodded.

"Haa Neil.. Kisko shak nahi hua..." she said while he nodded.

"Neil.." she called while he turned and looked at her

"Thank you.." she said while he blankly looked at her. He about to move while she again stopped him.

"Lagtha hai mujhe chalna chaiyee.." she said stopping him while he furrowed his brow looking at her.

"Matlab?" he asked her

"Ab tho problem solve hogay na... Mujhe chalna chaiyee.." she said not looking at him.

He took his step forward while she looked at him moving backwards. Her back hit the wall while he came dangerously close to her. She open and close her mouth several times but she can't able to speak.

" Ab tak kuch solve nahi hua..." he said smirking while she looked at him confused.

"Kya matlab?" she asked looking at him confused.

"Tum tho mujhe chodna chaathi ho na Avni..." he said while she still look at him

"Tho yeh rishta khatam karke jao..." he said as he don't have any another reason to make her stay. He moved away from her and left from there.

Avni looked at his retreating figure and moved to close the door. She lean on the door and slid against it, thinking of his words. Tears passed down her cheeks while she closed her mouth suppressing her cries.

"Shh Avni... Shh... Tum yahi chaathi thi na ki Neil move on hojay... Phir ro kyu rahi ho... Shaant hojao Avni...." she said to herself calming her down.

Whereas in other hand.

"Tumhe main kahi Jaane nahi dunga Avni.....Divorce Tho ek vaja hai tumhe rokne ka... Koi bhi humhe alag kar nahi saktha hai... Koi bhi nahi..." he took the mangal sutur looking at it.

At evening

Avni came down while she saw Neil and Dd talking with each other. She went near them.

"Bhabhi...Vidyut release hogaya hai..." he said to her while Neil was looking at her.

"Sirji uska agla step pata nahi kya hoga..." he said looking at Neil while Avni left from there.

She went to her room.

"Maine saara evidence jaladiya phir bhi vo chup betne waalon se nahi hai... Vo kuch na kuch karega.... Jab tak main yaha hu tab tak sab khatre main hi honge.... Mujhe jaldi yaha se jaana hoga...." she was lost into her thoughts.  Her trance came to halt when her phone rang.

She saw the caller I'd and it was unknown number. She picked it up.

" Hello... "she said

" Hello " he said while Avni was shocked as she identified the voice.

XXXX

Here is the next update 💖

Who called Avni?

Do tell me how was the chapter

Much love

Reza.. 💫