Chale Aaye 💕 - 16

Suddenly something striked him. He stood up and wiped his tears and ran to his car as he completely forget about that place. This was his last hope. He was driving his car dashingly and wiping his tears on occasion. His heart was beating faster. He came to the place and got down from the car. He looked here and there and  closed his eyes taking deep breath as he found her. He smiled with tears seeing her. He kept his right hand on forehead sighing in happiness and stroked his face.

She was standing on cliff and was remainces of their first meet. She chuckled as she remembered everything like how he was hovering him and how she was about to punch him, their fights and everything. She chuckled with tears. She remembered that day when she proposed him. Now she became really emotional and kept her hand on her tummy.

"Don't worry baby... Papa se aapko door kabhi nahi karungi...aapko meri jaise family ke bina ek life kabhi jeene nahi dungi.." she wiped her tears emotionally

She startled for a minute when someone hugged her from behind with a force. But she didn't failed to recognize the touch. She know it was her Neil. She can feel him. She closed her eyes letting her tears to fall. He was hugging her so tightly. Suddenly she felt tears on her shoulders. She was panicked for a second and broke the hug. She turned and face him while she saw his eyes which was all red and puffy.

"Neil... Neil... Kya hua... Ro kyu rahi ho?" she asked tensed while Neil stood there crying like a kid.

"Neil... Please tell me... Kya hua...kuch bol kyu nahi rahi ho? " she asked panicked seeing him silent.

He picked his phone from the pocket and showed her. She was shocked seeing the video while he saw her

"Yeh...yeh...yeh video tumhe kaha se mila?....... Ne... Neil... Tum ghar pe kisiko nahi bataya na..." she asked while he nodded negatively crying

"Neil please.... Please.... Papa jii ko iske baare main kuch nahi pata chalna chaiyee please.." she requested him.

"lekin yeh sab kese?" he asked her.

She told everything to him that how vidyut blackmailed him having this video. He was shocked hearing everything. He took her both hands

"ab Mujhe pata chala ki... Kyu tum Mujhe chodke jaane ka faisla Liya.....Tum Mujhe pata lagne bhi nahi diya... Kyu?... Sirf papa ko bachane keliye.... Kaaash Mujhe pata hota.... Kaaash main kuch... "he was interrupted by avni

" Nahi Neil tum kuch nahi karsakthe the.... Shaayad Jo hua... Vo humari kismat main lika hua tha... Main dar gay thi Neil... papa ji keliye.... Agar unne yeh patha chala ki Neela ma ko unnone maara tha... tho... Tho.. Vo jeene nahi sakthe the Neil.... Unko yeh raaz ke baare main kabhi pata nahi chalni chaiyee Neil. Main bhaagi thi Neil.... Shaayad yeh meri kismat thi Neil.... Jinse main pyaar karthi hu Vo sab mujhse alag hoi hi jaathe hai na"she said weeping like kid while he nodded in negative way.

"Avni tum ek baar mujhse bolthi...sirk ek baar....akele tum kya nahi kya.." he said

She cupped his face crying

"Vo meri bhi tho papa haina Neil...... Maine Jo kiya apne papa keliye kiya......" she said while he placed his hands above hers. He looked at her feeling blessed.

mujhe aazmaati hai teri kami
meri har kami ko hai tu laazmi
junoon hai mera, banoon main tere kaabil
tere bina guzaara, ae dil hai mushkil

She rested her forehead on his crying and saw him who was also crying. He hugged her while she hugged him closing her eyes. He hugged her more pressing his body against her. They were crushing each other's body. While Neil was feeling her after more than one and half years.

She broked the hug and looked at him with a tensed face. He sensed her tension.

"Neil... Mujhe bohat dar lagraha hai.... Vidyut ke paas abhi bhi evidence hai..." she said in a panick tone.

"Pata nahi Vidyut kaha hai... Par mujhe abhi bhi samaj nahi aaraha hai ki... Vo pendrive kisne bheja..." he said confused while Avni too confused.

"Matlab...?"she asked him

" Haa Avni... Mujhe ek pendrive courier main aaya tha... Uss main yeh footage tha... Aur Vidyut pata nahi kaha hai..... "he said while Avni was still tensed.

" Tum fikr math karo Avni... Ab humara paas proofs hai.... Hum uss Vidyut ko nahi chodenge... Neela ma ko justice dilkar hi rahunga... "he said holding her hand

" Nahi... "she shouted

" Nahi Neil.... Papa ji ko pata lag ni nahi chaiyee... Anjane papa ji bhi invloved hai....Hum kuch nahi karenge... "she said seriously looking at him while he looked at her blankly and took her into hug. They were pouring their emotions silently.

Suddenly something striked her mind while she broke the hug and looked at him. She gave a slight smile and was all set to ready to tell him the biggest thing in their life. She don't know what will be his reaction after knowing that they are pregnant. Neil was looking at her.

"Neil.... I wanna tell you something..." she said looking into his eyes while he stepped little closer to her and cupped her cheeks.

"Haa Avni..." he said looking into her eyes back.

"Neil.. Neil.... We... We are..." before she could say his phone rang interrupting them. Neil picked his phone and saw the caller ID which is Dd. He again looked at Avni.

"I only asked Dd to find about vidyut..." he said while Avni nodded. He picked up the call and put on the speaker.

"Haa Dd..." he said

"Sir ji... Aap ko jaldi hi police station aana hoga.." he said while Avni was shocked afraid of what if her fear come true. Avneil looked at each other.

"Kyu?" he asked casually while Avni hold his arms tightly

"Sir ji... Neela ji ki case main evidence milgaya hai..." Dd said while Avneil were extremely shocked hearing that.

"Sir ji please aap jaldi aajaye...."

"Haa..." he put off the call and he looked at Avni.

"Don't worry Avni... Hum sambhalenge.... Ab tho hum dhono saath haina...."he said to make her calm a little while she nodded.

She suddenly started feeling dizzy as she didn't have anything from morning and moreover this condition didn't make any good to her.

" Avni kya hua... " he asked seeing her who hold him for balance to prevent herself from falling.

" Main teek hu Neil... Let's go..." she said and went to his car and they started to police station.

XXXX

Here is the next update💖

What will happen next?

Do tell me how was the chapter

Much love

Reza.. 💫