Chale Aaye 💕 - 24

After having a good time with their family, Avneil reached their room after having their breakfast. She sat on the bed leaning against the bed rest while Neil kept a pillow behind her so she can comfortably rest. She side hugged her wrapping his hands around her shoulder while she placed her head on his shoulder. He kissed her hair and was lost into his thoughts.

"You know what Neil... Aman and kareena loves each other... I guess... " she said while Neil didn't respond which made her to lift her face and look at him.

"Kya hua Neil...?" she asked slightly shaking him which made him broke his trance.

"Vo... Main sochraha hu ki.... Meri wifey itni unromantic kyu hai.." he said pulling her nose slightly.

"Hahaha... Neil... You are so bad at acting and I know that.... Ab batao kya hua.." she asked laughing at him making him sigh as she caught him.

"Avni.. I am so happy that I am joining police again but... Its been more that one and half year... Will I be able to... I mean... Pehle tarah..." he don't know how to say while she understood him.

"Neil... Tum abhi vahi Neil khanna ho...Jo khud ko pehle apne ka sochta hai.. .Neil... Its because of me you left the job....usme tumhara koi kasur nahi hai... " she said cupping his face

"Nahi Avni... Tumhara bhi koi fault nahi hai..." he said opposing her while she smiled and hugged him.

She broke the hug and smack his shoulder.

"Ouch!.. Ab kya hua?" he asked stroking his shoulder looking at her with a pout.

"How dare you to underestimate my husband?" she asked making him widen his eyes.

"I am Mrs. Acp hu... I will arrest you..." she said like a don making him chuckle

"Achaa ..." he said while she nodded and kept her head on his shoulder. He was caressing her hair and kissed.

After speaking for some more time, he made her lay down and they dozed off.

The next day.

"Neil.. Ready hogaya ki nahi?" Avni said coming inside the room from downstairs and saw him in police uniform. Her eyes brimmed in tears seeing him. How she loves her Acp Neil. How she admires him in his uniform. Everything flashed in her brain making her smile.

" Avni... Kaha gayab hogay ho.." he said as he was calling her from past minutes and she was just lost.

"Vo.. Bass kahi nahi.." she said looking here and there.

"Achaa..." he said smirking taking a step forward while she started moving backwards seeing him coming closer.

Her back hit on the wall and he caged her inbetween.

"Neil... What are you doing?... Tumhe late hojayega..." she said trying to move while he didn't allowed her.

"Agar meri wifey.. Subha subha aise mujhe gurrahi hothi tho... Bichara husband main kya karsatha hu..." he said dramatically making her blush.

"Aise kuch bhi nahi hai Mr. So called bichara husband..... Agar aap aise hi romance karne ki koshish karraha hotha tho... Aap late hojayenge... " she said and buttoned his collar and move from there. He was checking himself on the mirror while she came infront of him and made him wear his cap. He smiled and kissed her forehead and they both walked downstairs.

He took blessing from everyone and had breakfast. Everyone were so happy seeing him. He then started from there and reached police station. After all the procedure, he finally joined.

Days passed,

Everything became normal in their life. Avni was very happy with her happy family. Avni's mood swings are very cute for him to handle. And her mood is very unpredictable for him. She became a little kid around him and Neil was seeing a new version of Avni where she is the Cutest.

Once a day,

Avni was walking to and fro keeping her one hand on her tummy and other hand was holding a phone, deeply engrossed into it

"Kaha ho aap..." she said impatiently walking here and there.

"Ahh!!!.. Please Bhagwaan Neil na aajaye... Please make him come late today... Please.." she prayed god like a cute kid.

Her phone buzzed with a message which made her widen her eyes in excitement. She ran downstairs and came back to her room. She looked at the bag in happiness as she ordered Pizza for her. She don't want Neil to caught her as she ate pizza yesterday only. Neil will always say No to junk foods but will always give up due to her cravings.

She open the box and the aroma of the food made her close her eyes. She took a slice and about to stuff in her mouth.

"Avni!" she heard a voice while she drop down the slice hearing his voice. She looked at him.

"Again?!" he asked raising his brows while she made a puppy face.

"Hehe... Neil..." she was cut off by him

"No Avni.. Its bad for your health..." he said closing the box

"Neilu.... Neilu... Mr. Tillu!" she called him while he didn't respond while she shouted calling him Mr. Tillu.

"I don't want Pizza but babies wants it... Main kya karu..." she said stroking her baby bump

"You are saying that our babies wants pizza?"he asked while she nodded quickly

" Exactly!... You are intelligent Neilu... Now can I eat.."she said licking her lips and about to take the box from him.

" Nahi... I will make babies understand... They are good babies so they will listen to me.... "he said smirking making her roll her eyes. She then walked to the bed and sat there not looking at him, faking her anger.

" Yeh Neil bhi na... He is not husband type of material.... Huh!.. Meri pizza... "she murmured folding her hand across her chest while Neil smiled at her antics.

He came and sat infront of her while she turned her face, he then open the pizza box infront of her while she looked at it in the corner of her eyes. He took a slice and kept near her while she turned smiling and took a bite.

"You are the best husband Neilu..." she said munching her pizza.

"Tum na Ziddhi bachchi ho Avni..." he said pulling her cheeks while she shrug it off.

XXXX

Here is the next update💖

Hope you guys enjoyed

Do tell me how was the chapter

Much love

Reza.. 💫