Chale Aaye 💕 - 29

They then went to ice cream shop to lighten Mishti's mood.

"Avni... Mishti don't wanna see him... Tumhe dekha na...she is still scared of him..." Neil said while Avni looked at Mishti and then Neil.

"Haa Neil... But Vidyut realized his mistake... He is guilt.... Atleast we can help him in this right?" she asked Neil while he looked at her and then nodded.

"I know Neil... It was difficult for me to make friendship between you two... And it will be super difficult to make their friendship...But i want to do it" she said caressing Mishti's hair who is eating ice cream

"Main bhi tumhari saath hu Avni... We will make it..." he said like supportive hubby wrapping his hands around her while Avni smiled widely hearing him.

They then came back home

At night

Neil was leaning on the bed while Avni was lying in the chest with her face covered by her hands seeing through the gap between her fingers. Neil looked at her and paused the flim. They were watching the horror movie in night and ofcourse Avni wanted to see horror movie.

"Pause kyu kiya?" she asked looking at him.

"jaana... You are sacred na.. Why this movie?... Let's watch something light..." he said pinning her hair against her ear.

"No No No..... Do you think I am scared... Huh!.. I am lady don..." she said flipping her hair while Neil chuckled.

"Are you sure?" he asked

"Sureee!" she said and again lye on his chest and they continued with the movie.

"Ahhh!" Avni gasped for a second making Neil panicked.

"Avni?" he called her cupping her face.

"Neil..." she whispered while a lone tear escaped from her eyes making him more restless.

"Kya hua..." he wiped her tears in a tensed way.

She hold her hand and kept on her tummy where she felt the baby kick. The baby again kicked making Neil, the happiest person in the world. His eyes turned into tears feeling his baby.

"It's paining a little...but a beautiful feeling that I can't describe.... " Avni said as the babies were kicking her while Neil placed his lips on her forehead kissing her.

He then made her lye down and took her in his embrace and both of them slept.

Later on

Avni woke up and saw him sleeping. She looked around as like the heroin in the horror movies checking whether there is ghost or not. She made a pout and started shaking him.

"Neilu... Neilu..." she shaked him while he woke up with jerk.

" Avni... Kya hua..." he asked in panick state.

"Neilu... Mujhe washroom Jaana hai..." she said like a kid with a cute pout on her face while Neil sighed in relief as he got really scared.

"Mujhe darr lagraha hai..." she said while Neil looked at her

"That's why I told you not watch horror stuffs but tum meri baat sunti kaha?" he said in a complained tone while Avni's eyes filled with tears .

"Daanto math na..." she said sniffing while Neil looked at her and closed his eyes seeing her tears. He completely forgot about her hormones which are always high.

"Sorry jaana..." he said holding his ears and took her to washroom and stood out.

Within sometime she came out

"Kal kya movie dekhenge.... It chapter two?" she asked while Neil looked at her rasing his eyebrow while she bit her tongue.

"Okay..." he said as he never can deny her.

"I Lovee you tilluuu...." she said cuddling him

"I love you more jaana..." he said and they then slept cuddling each other

Days passed by,

Avni's baby bump has grown well as she was in her last trimester. Her mood swings reached the peak. Only Neil could able to handle her tantrums that too not easily. They made sure to take Mishti to meet Vidyut every Sunday so that Mishti can feel comfortable around him. At first it was difficult for Avneil to handle her as she started crying seeing Vidyut. Avni make her understand everytime and she knows her ways to lighten mishti's mood. By passing days, Mishti not feeling scared anymore seeing him. Still there is no more bond developed between them. But Avni had hope that one day it will happen.

Once a day

Avni was sleeping while Neil was starring at her lovingly. He was caressing her hair and kissed her cheeks.

"I know Avni... You are strong... But delivery time pe pain zyadha hotha hai na... I wish I could bare your half of pain.... But don't worry.... I will be with you...." he said and kissed her forehead.

Neil looked at time.

"Ohoo hum late hojayenge.." he said and looked at Avni who was sleeping peacefully. He didn't want to wake her up but he have to.

"Jaana.... Wake up" he said whispering into her ears.

"Neilu... Please sone dho na.." she said in sleepy tone

"Please na wake up..." he said and started giving peppery kiss making her disturb. While she opened her eyes glaring at him.

"Kya hai?.... Wait I will complain to mummy jii that you are not letting me sleep... Main ek kaam karthi hu kal se unke saath so jathi hu..." she said while he made a puppy face and suddenly he started smirking looking at her.

"Tumhe tho mere bina neend nahi aathi na..." he said smirking as he knows her weakness while Avni looked away as that's the fact.

"I have Suprise for you... Mujhe tho itna daanta hai na... Suprise cancel..." he said crossing his hands across his chest and turned his face away.

By hearing Suprise Avni smiled and looked at him who was acting like a kid. She got up sitting on the bed.

"Meri Neilu.... Ab Gusse se laal hona band karo na .." she said cutely which made Neil chuckle (Naamkarann😭😭😭)

"Aao..." he got up from the bed and asked her hand while she gave in and then he moved towards the closet. He then took a beautiful peach colour frock while Avni was confused.

"Neilu yeh..." she was cut off by him.

"Shh... Ab jao ready hojao..." he said and kissed her hairs while Avni went with excited face.

Neil just waited to see her in that dress excitedly.

Later on

She came out wearing the frock while Neil was awestruck seeing her who was looking like angel and the baby bump adding more beauty on her.

"Hayee mera dil..." he said keeping his hand on his heart in a dramatic way while Avni blushed

"Achaa ab main Jaake ready hotha hu.." he said and left while Avni stood infront of mirror admiring herself. She caressed her baby bump smiling widely.

"Only few more days bacchaas.... Mumma papa is so excited to have you both in our arms.." she said talking to her babies while the baby again kicked as like saying they are too excited to see Avneil.

XXXX

Holaa!

Sorry for the super delay... Can't able to write anything I don't know why😭😭😭... And finally back to track 😭😂😭😂.

Do tell me how was the chapter

What Suprise Neil panning for Avni?

Much love

Reza.. 💫