-three-

No One's Pov

"Okay hyung. I will talk to him about it, okay? It's late now. I should get going." Taehyung said while checking his phone.

"Okay, no problem. May I send you?" Namjoom offered himself.

"No no, it's okay. It's enough for you to treat me this drink. I will just take the bus." Taehyung explains.

"No, you know it's quite dangerous right now to go alone this time. It's almost 7.00pm." Namjoon said.

"No, it's okay. I insisted on taking the bus. I don't want to trouble you hyung." Taehyung said after cleaning his things.

They stood up and walked out of the cafe. "So see you later hyung. Bye." Taehyung said and bid goodbye before walking to the bus station.

Namjoon saw him walk away. He felt guilty right now, but he still walked away from there and went to his car.

Maybe he doesn't want me to know his house yet. Yeah, that must be the real reason. His brother would be shocked if a stranger guy sent his lil brother. Namjoon thought and started his engine car.

Taehyung walking alone on the silent street. He could feel someone following behind his back.

But he just shrugged it, knew that it was just his imagination.

Finally, he saw the station bus. It didn't have many people but it still calmed him down.

Then when he keeps walking, he steps a tiny rock to make his body unbalanced and almost fall.

But a hands wrapped his petite waist and prevented him from falling.

Taehyung, who is scared from the first place, is now more afraid. So he screamed while wiggling at the stranger's arm.

"Pervert!!"

Because people now look at them, so the stranger doesn't have a choice and lets go of the screaming boy but in a harsh way.

Make Taehyung's shirt rip on his left side. So you could see his tummy from the left.

Taehyung gasped loudly before shouting again.

"Rapist! He is a rapist! Help me!" Taehyung said.

Everyone started to gather them and look at the stranger cringely.

The other men who were at the bus station started to beat the stranger who 'touched' Taehyung.

"Yeah, stop! I'm not doing anything to him! Believe me! Ouch, please just stop for karen's sake. It hurts sir." The stranger guy keeps begging.

Taehyung looked at him. He gazed at the stranger from his hair to his toe.

He looks like a rich person. But still, there are rich people who think that our body is free to touch. No, I'm not like your sluts.... But I'm sorry for him. His face now is black and blue. I need to stop them. Taehyung thought and walked to them.

"Hey, you guys can stop now. He wouldn't do anything for me now." Taehyung said to them and they stopped beating him.

He looked relieved and collapsed on the floor but still opened his eyes.

"Okay miss. But if he does that again, just call the cop. I don't think he can't move now." One of the people who beat him said to Taehyung.

Taehyung's face now is red because they mistaken him as a girl.

After the accident, everyone started doing their own work.

Taehyung looked at the weak guy on the floor.

His eyebrows furrowed and his hand clutching his stomach. Taehyung started to panic if something happened to him.

"H-hey. Are you okay?" He asked the conscious man.

"Do I look like I'm okay after I get beaten by 10 people?" He said and groans in pain.

Taehyung looked at him with a pitiful look.

He slowly bent his knees and crouched down to the strangers.

"I wouldn't tell them to do that if you don't touch me in inappropriate ways." Taehyung said and fidgeted his sleeves.

"What? I'm touching you in an inappropriate way? Oh gosh, you should thank me for saving your life." The guy said and panted heavily.

"Saving my life? What do you mean by that? You ripped my shirt. So you really wanna rape me." Taehyung said and huffed.

The guy rolled his eyes.

"Come on, help me. It hurt moving around like this." The guy said.

"Don't dream rapist." Taehyung said coldly.

The guy ignored what Taehyung said, "I'll pay you if you help me by sending me to a nearby clinic." The guy said, groans again.

"How much?"

"1000 dollars."

"What? Just that? Nah."

"Ok, then 10000 dollars."

"Let's go then." Taehyung said while taking the stranger's hand and putting it on his shoulder.

After he saw a cab, they both got in and went to the clinic.

----------------------------------------------------------

End of part three