-eight-

No one's Pov

"Choi Soobin. He is-"

"Nope."

Taehyung glared at him. "I'm not saying anything about him." Taehyung said and pouted.

Jungkook cleared his throat, almost drawn with the latter's beauty.

"Okay, okay. Fine. Faster, I don't have time for this." Jungkook said and sipped his drink.

"Jung Hoseok. Like rap and dancing, but his hair is a little bit long, cheerful and can bright anyone else's day. Gay, 23 years old and the 'top' in relationships. Okay, this is sweet. Maybe you wanna get to know him better?" Taehyung said.

"A top and top doesn't make a bottom." Jungkook answered.

"Are you reaaally sure? You're a top. Maybe after you know him, you'll be the the most clingy babyboy I ever know." Taehyung said and laughed while holding his stomach.

Jungkook looks at him seriously, but oh boy, he is whipped in his heart.

He wanted to smile and look at this tiny boy in front of him laughing, but he controlled it very hard.

"Should I show to you how dominant I am in relationships?" Jungkook asked with a husky voice to make Taehyung stop laughing.

"What do you mean? W-why do you need to show me y-your dominance? You should show it to y-your soon partner." Taehyung stuttered because damn it turned him on.

Jungkook smirked. Taehyung pretends to busy himself with writing something in his notebook.

"You know, my taste is someone who is cute, always laughing at stupid things, blushing when I praise him, and the most important thing is I like someone who has short hair so I could kiss or sniff their neck or lick their collarbones that smell like strawberries." Jungkook said while licking his lips.

His eyes now at Taehyung's shirt that is falling aside and showing his shoulder and collarbones.

Taehyung almost moans at Jungkook's words.

He feels like Jungkook is describing himself. And he used strawberry shampoo.

He then followed Jungkook's eyes and he realized that Jungkook stared at his revealed shoulder.

He quickly fixed his shirt. And swipe his papers.

"Okay, if you said that. Then I have perfect candidates for you. He is my friend and he is everything you said except the strawberry scent part. I don't know how he smells because I never smell him." Taehyung said try to push away his fast heartbeats.

"Ooh really. Then we arranged some dates. I want to get to know him better. But I really expected someone who smelled like a strawberry even though I don't like to eat it." Jungkook said make Taehyung's heart uncontrolly beat.

And yes, Taehyung did feel something when Jungkook chose his friend.

"Okay. His name is Choi Yeonjun. I will call him and said someone interested in him." Taehyung said and searched for his friend number.

"Not interested, okay. Just maybe I could dig something better from him about... you." Jungkook corrected Taehyung's words and wore his sunglasses.

Taehyung frooze. He doesn't know how to reply.

"Okay, end of discussion. I want to go home now. Remember, arranged a date for us." Jungkook said go away from there.

Leaving Taehyung alone. Taehyung's hand slowly reached his left chest, feeling his heartbeats that he never felt like this around others but Jungkook.

He got up from his seat and chased Jungkook. Once he saw Jungkook that was about to open his car's door, Taehyung shouted.

"Jungkook wait!" He ran to him and his pants heavily.

Jungkook took out his glasses, and looked at panted Taehyung.

"Please, don't ask him anything about me. H-he might like you, but if you keep asking him about me, he will feel uncomfortable and hurt. And I don't want that to happen." Taehyung said and Jungkook looked at him.

"Then why would you suggest him to me if you knew that I like you?" Jungkook said, he can't lie anymore.

Since the first time he looked Taehyung, his day never forgot his smile, his face, his body and his interesting attraction that even Jungkook couldn't explain.

Taehyung's eyes widen at Jungkook's words. His mouth kept open and closed, but nothing was going out.

"J-jungkook. Please, I'm begging you. I'm.... already tired. So please." Taehyung said, he hardly held his tears from coming out.

Jungkook shook his head and got in his car and drove away from there.

Taehyung is now sobbing and crying. He doesn't know why, he likes hearing Jungkook say that he likes him.

"I... I like you too. But I can't." Taehyung said and cried again in the parking lot. His voice echoed in that silent place.

----------------------------------------------------------

End of part eight