-twenty-

Flashback

Taehyung's Pov

Its raining heavily tonight. I kept yelping due to the thunderstorms.

"I'm sorry baby, we must face this alone. If your daddy were here...... Never mind bunny. I'll protect you okay." I said and held my stomach carefully.

I closed my ears tightly while hugging my trembling knees.

Knock knock

"Bunny, is that just me or someone is knocking on the door?" I talked to my unborn baby.

But then a loud knock on the door still could heard. I arched my eyebrows, thinking who it would be.

It's raining outside, and it's dangerous for us. I'm alone and pregnant with a 2-month-old baby.

I don't want to take any risks. So I better shut my mouth. Someone kept banging on the door and made my face turn into horrific looks.

"Sweetcheeks. Open the door."

My eyes muscles got tensed as I knew who would be behind the door based on my pet name that he gave to me.

"Jungkook." I said slowly most sounds like whispered.

"Please sweetie. Give me time to explain." He said, begging me. He sounds so desperate.

"Should I open, bunny? But it's raining outside. Your daddy will be sick if he stays too long there bun." I speak to myself while rubbing my belly before my gaze turns to the door again.

I take a deep breath, and unlock the door. There is Jungkook, soaking wet.

"W-what are you doing here? It's already m-midnight." Muttered me, I can't look at him for too long.

I might jump on him and hug the shit out of him. I missed him so much.

"Please. Let me get in first. It's cold out here." He chuckled bitterly, then smiled at me.

That bunny smile really makes me weak. I gave him some space to let him enter.

After I locked the door, I walked past him and turned around my body, so my back faced him.

"Faster, I want to sleep." I said and covered my belly a bit.

My baby bump is not showing much, but if I lift my shirt, you could tell that I'm pregnant.

I don't want him to know, not now, yet.

Jungkook's Pov

I take inhales and exhales before clearing my throat.

Marry me, Juliet.
You never have to be alone,
I love you,
And that's all I really know.
I talked to my mom,
Go pick out a white dress,
It's a love story,
Baby, just said...

I stopped my song and walked to him. I turned his body and saw that he was already a crying mess.

"Yes?" I asked him.

No One's Pov

Before Taehyung could answer anything, Jungkook's body collapsed on the floor. Taehyung shook and quickly bent down.

"Kook. Jungkook!" He shook his body but Jungkook's eyes were still tightly closed.

Taehyung touched his forehead with the back of his palm.

"Ooh, your daddy is burning, bunny." Taehyung said to himself and quickly brought Jungkook to his room.

Once he set Jungkook on the bed, he unbuttoned his shirt and all of his soaking clothes.

He took a dry Jungkook's shirt that Jungkook left because he always slept over his house before Taehyung chased him out.

Taehyung wiped his teary eyes, and took out a small towel before wet it and wiped it at Jungkook's hot body.

When he wiped his chest, a hand touched his face.

"Bub, don't cry. I'm okay." Jungkook weakly said and smiled.

Taehyung could see his is shivered and trembling mouth.

"Shut up." Taehyung hiccuped.

After he did, he touched Jungkook's naked chest.

He felt relieved as he felt Jungkook's temperature went down.

He made Jungkook wear his shirt and went to the kitchen to prepare porridge.

Half an hour passed, Taehyung came back into his room with porridge and medicine.

He saw Jungkook was already sleeping with a light snore leaving his mouth. He is not willing to wake Jungkook up, but he needs to eat something.

"Kook." Taehyung patted Jungkook's bicep.

Jungkook slowly opened his round eyes and smiled weakly to his still lover.

"Eat this, you should eat something before you sleep." Taehyung said and brought the spoon to his lips.

Jungkook still closed his mouth and looked at Taehyung deeply.

"I want my answer first. Then I will eat." He responded.

Taehyung's eyebrows furrowed.
"You are really stubborn, aren't you? Eat this." Taehyung lifted the spoon again to his closed lips.

Jungkook huffed and looked around. "No. Let me get sick then die. I'm nothing without you." Jungkook said and pouted.

Thud!

Jungkook hissed as he felt a smack on his head.

"Sweetheart, I'm ill. You still hit me?" Jungkook said and rubbed his head.

"Speak nonsense again." Taehyung mumbled.

Jungkook soft chuckled and took the porridge from Taehyung before intertwined their hands.

"I'm hoping a yes, you know." Jungkook said and pecked his back palms.

Taehyung took his hands back and got up.

"Eat that, I'll sleep on the couch." Taehyung turned his body.

But Jungkook is quicker, he grabbed his wrist and pulled him on his lap.

"Yah! Let me go." Taehyung wiggling his body but Jungkook turned around his position, so Taehyung was underneath him.

He pinned his hands, as Taehyung squeaked.

Jungkook leaned closer to his neck, Taehyung closed his eyes tightly waiting for Jungkook's soft lip to land on his neck or any part of his body.

Instead, he feels weight on his body. He opened his eyes and saw Jungkook had already slept.

He sighed and pushed Jungkook beside him. He will hurt their baby if he stayed there longer.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook's soft face. He caress his cheeks andd kissed his temple.

"I still love you, pabo."

----------------------------------------------------------

End of part twenty