The girl in Starbucks

Luke's

The lads and I are currently at starbucks cause Calum was complaining so much about him being hungry. There weren't much people so we didn't have to disguise ourselves. "Ey, Luke you keep zoning out." Ash asks me. "I don't know man." then I just chuckled him off. 

After a while we were about to leave our table and to go back to our hotel but a group of girls came in. There were about 15 of them, but one girl, she wasn't like the other girls that were with her. She was simple, and she caught my eye. "Holy shit! 5sauce!!!!!" one of the blondes said. "fuck" I mumbled to myself.

The boys started getting their stuff and running. Probably didn't want to deal with them today,I mean, if we stayed, it would create a mob. I quickly took my phone out and took a picture of the simple girl and then I ran out catching up with the boys. We reached our hotel room safely, but we were exhausted. "Yay, we just exercised" Calum said sarcastically. Then he walked with Mike to go to their room. While I walked with Ash to our room. 

"Luke, I saw you take a picture of one them." Ash said while wiggling his eyebrows. "Uh. What are you talking about?" I said trying to act cool. "Oh please. I saw that." He said putting on a much more serious face. "Okay fine. She was just simple, she wasn't like the others. She was just her." I answered truthfully. "I see you've got a thing for her, some kind of love at first sight?" "Dammit Ash, you make me sound so gay." I said. "But you probably won't see her anymore, plus you dont even know her name." he told me. "Don't worry, that's gonna change." I said to him. He was confused for a while. "Just, watch and see." 

I took out my phone and looked at the picture. Ashton leaned in so he could see the screen of my phone, the picture was kind of blurred because I was moving but you could still identify her. I tweeted the picture of the girl with the caption 'Anybody know this girl? I wanna know who she is. ;)' after I tweeted it I got a lot of mentions but most not about the girl. "Well done Luke." Ash said then he clapped his hands and I just smirked at him. "LUKE! I SAW YOUR TWEET WASN'T THIS THE GIRL A WHILE AGO YOU LIKE HER?" Calum said bursting into Ashton and mine's room.  "Calm down Cal." Mike said while walking in the room too. "He does. So let's help him find his mystery girl. Let's start by tweeting the same thing he did." Ashton said. They all took out their phones and types.

My phone beeped so I checked it out. All three of them tweeted 'Anyone who knows this girl tell us, Lukey wants to meet her."  so far, nothing. I was kinda losing hope. "Luke! Why dont we do a live stream and you can announce it?" Ash said.That wasn't really a bad idea so I nodded at him and took out my laptop. When everything was set up, we all sat on the bed and squished all of our faces together. "Heeeeeyy 5sauce hereee!!!" we screamed out in unison. "So we kind of wanted to announce something." Cal said looking at me. "Okay uhm anyone who knows this girl" then I showed my phone with her picture on it "please tellll meeee. pweaaaseee" I said while pouting. "Luke here has a wittle cwushhh"  Cal said. "Shut up Cal." I whispered shouted hoping that the fans didn't hear, "I think that's it for now and please do help our Lukey to find his girl" Mike sail while smiling and then he covered the camera.

"Thank you guys. I mean I swear thank you." I said and they all replied with 'its okay' and 'k'. We stayed in Ash and mine's room for a while all on our phones. And so far still no progress. "Do you still think that mystery girl wil show up?"Mike asked me. "Eh. Don't lose hope." i answered shrugging my shoulders. "omygosh" we heard calum whisper soflty with a shocked expression. "OMYGOSH! LUKE ITS HER!!" this time he screamed. I shot up my chair like a lightning bolt and ran up to him almost tackling him. I took his phone from him and looked at it. There was a tweet from a fan. '@Amyweyhey: @Luke5sos thats @KathrynLOX she's a singer and posts videos on youtube.' After seeing this tweet I felt like I just got one step closer to her. We all followed the girl who told us about the mystery girl. I checked '@KathrynLOX' account. Her profile pic was her with a peace sign with her tongue out. Not the Miley Cyrus tongue out. The pretty tongue out.  And no doubt about it. She's the mystery girl. "Ohhh, she's pretty." I hear them say. "HEY" I smacked the on the arm and they said sorry in return. 

"Well c'mon tweet her!" Ash told me. "What do I tweet? I dont want to sound creepy." "Luke, you already are creepy, takin pictures of her then tryna find her. She isn't even following us." Mike said. "Nevermind I'll do it." Cal said taking out his phone then started typing. beep beep my phone lit up signaling that I had a notification '@Calum5sos: hey @KathrynLOX can you follow @Luke5sos so he can dm you ? :D'. There you go Lukey." Cal said while patting my shoulder and walking out the room.  "Good luck lad." Mike told doing the same thing Cal did. "Luke I gotta go, I forgot to buy something." Ash said. "Buy what?" "Something." and same with the other two he left me inside the hotel room alone. I took out my phone and followed @KathrynLOX just incase she wanted to dm me too. She hasn't followed me yet so I assumed she was offline.

I'am now bored as hell, so I decided to watch a movie, the Maze Runner was showing on one of the channels so I decided to just go with that   {a/n: you know i just had to include thomas sangster in everything. ;) } I was already in the part to where Alby was died and Thomas decided to go in the maze with Minho. beep beep my full attention changed changed from the movie to my phone. I took and opened it. There was a notification from twitter. I quickly unlocked it and checked it. It wasn't from her. ugh. But I checked the dm anyway. '@itsJessws: Hey :) Im Kath's friend, the girl you were looking for. Why are you looking for her? I saw you staring at her a while ago at starbucks. ;)" i replied to her '@Luke5sos: I just really wanna meet her c: ' she replied almost immidiately. '@itsJessws: You like her don't you! I never knew that my Kathy would be getting an admirer, plus its Luke Hemmings.' '@Luke5SOS: Okay fine. yeah i do like her. :3 could you please ask her if we could hang out later? please :(' '@itsJessws: I'll try my best, i'll tell you when she agrees.'  And I just smiled to myself. Step by step we're getting closer. 

{ a/n: sooo? do you like it so far? I try to make it long. And please vote so I know you like the story. Do you think Kathryn willl like Luke? btw Chloe Moretz is Kathryn in this story. idk i just think Chloe is really pretty }