Chapter 19- Sports Festival Part 2

After Kuroi-kun left Saki sat beside Katsuki and started to hold his hand, he pulled it away.

"Was that that guy you just fought? Why were you talking to him?" Saki laughed at him, but she noticed she wasn't as excited as she was before. She smiled brightly.

"Because we're friends now silly. Stop being jealous!" Katsuki glared at Saki then kissed her. He bit the bottom of her lip which made her mouth open, which gave Katsuki the oppurtunity to slip his tongue in. Saki struggled to get away from him, but she finally melted into the kiss. As Katsuki explored her mouth with his tongue, she moaned in the kiss.

"Get a room!" They heard a small pervy grape say in the distance. Katsuki pulled away from Saki and when she opened her eyes, Katsuki's were filled with lust. He obviously wanted to go somewhere more private. Katsuki tried to get her to leave but Saki wouldn't let him and continue to kiss him. Katsuki growled but continued to kiss her as well.

"Your mine. Don't talk to any other guy except me. Got it?" He whispered into her ear. Saki shook her head.

"He's just my friend and so is Kiri, Denki, Sero, Izu and Iida. I have lots of friends that are boys. Why are you getting overprotective now?" Katsuki growled in her ear.

"That's not the answer I was looking for. He kissed her but a little harder they were having a full on make out session in front of everyone they were very uncomfortable. Saki was deep in it and was only focussed on him, she loved it. They were both really into it until Mr. Aizawa said.

"Will you two stop?" He said sounding pissed. "Your making everyone uncomfortable! And how are you breathing?" They continued anyway and Mr.Aizawa came over and hit them both on the head.

Saki and Katsuki separated glaring a him, still holding hands as they watched two new random students fight, waiting for Saki to be up again. After about two more fights it was finally Saki's turn again. She was already on the platform. Her opponent had a soft smile on his face. His name was Koro Okashi. He had medium black hair down to his chin and sweet black eyes. His Quirk: Tentacles.

-Where my Assassination Classroom fans at?-

He was supposedly "unbeatable." OMG WHAT HAVE I DONE. Apparently he was unbeatable because Saki couldn't get to him or hurt his tentacles at all. Saki jumped up in the air and landed almost completely out of boundaries (on purpose) to give her time to think of what to do before he attacks. Saki finally thought of something and gave herself the exact same tentacles, but purple. She ran at him as well and cut one of his tenticles off. It was still hard to fight him even with the same kind of tentacles as him. Saki's bloodlust was rising at random. She turned herself invisible, as well as the knife she had given herself. Saki headed behind him slowly as he looked around for her. She gripped the knife and put it up to his neck. She knew she couldn't kill him this was just to scare him. His breath hitched as he felt the knife on his neck. Saki took it off and instead stabbed his foot a few times he fell over. Saki was no longer invisible, and neither her knife. It was dripping with blood, Koro's foot was also bleeding out, if it kept doing that, he would die soon. Saki couldn't heal the wound, but she could stop the blood. She bent over and put her hand over his foot, 2 inches of air were separating them. Little purple sparkles came from her hand and within seconds the bleeding had stopped. She gave herself a white cloth thing and put the cloth around his wound. Since he was still conscious it didn't count as a win so she picked him up and placed him outside of the boundaries. The crowd was speechless for some reason and so was Midnight. Saki looked at her and said in the most monotone voice because of her raging bloodlust.

"What?" Midnight scarcely claimed her the winner as she walked off the platform. When she got to the 1-A seating area everyone was looking at her with scared faces, except Katsuki. He looked...concerned? She sat down beside him.