Chapter 24- Hawks and Saki's Conversation

I am aware no one is reading this but I'm mostly doing it for myself and for fun cause I love writing.

Hawks frowned at her. "What do you mean?" Saki frowned back at him.

"You know what I mean! There's no way you would ever betray heroes!" He sighed an grabbed on to Saki whispering in her ear.

"Are you just trying to get something out of me? Or..." He backed away waiting for her response. She nodded.

"You're obviously just here to get information from them. And I'm completely fine with that as long as you promise not to hurt any of them."

"Mmmm, sorry kid but I don't know if I can make that promise." Saki smiled and laughed a little then said.

"Then I'll help you." Saki grabbed onto his collar and pulled his face as close as possible to hers.

"If you even THINK about hurting my family I will/ fuck you and Endeavor!!!" (jkjkjk but does anyone get that reference?) kill you and everyone you love!! Although the only person that really is important to you is that homophobic bitch Endeavor!!! But then again he hurt a member of my family so I wouldn't care about killing him!! Saki said narrowing her eyes at him. He laughed nervously.

"I promise I won't hurt your family and uhh...what do you mean Endeavor hurt one of your family members?" Saki went wide eyed and started to freak out.

"Uhhh...hehe! I- forget I ever said that! God damn it why do I have such a big mouth. It's kind of a secret. You'll probably find out one day." He nodded.

"Alright." He smiled at her looking concerned. "Do you love them that much?" Saki looked up at him and nodded. "So much that you would kill for them?" Saki smiled eagerly pumping her fist in the air and yelling.

"Absolutely!!" Hawks smiled sadly.

"I wish I knew that feeling." Saki frowned at him as he kept smiling sadly to himself. Saki walked up to him and hugged him.

"Well, guess what?" He hummed in response.

"Your apart of the league now so I would kill for you! Everyone who is apart of the league is my family!" Hawks face turned red as he smiled at her. He had no idea how this could be the daughter of All for One.

"It kind of freaks me out that you in U.A and would kill people with no hesitation." Saki smiled politely, her eyes changing to a look kind of creepy.

"Well heroes aren't that different are they?" Hawks eyes went wide as she continued smiling. Hawks nodded while patting her head.

"Kid, living with villains your whole life has filled your head with weird thoughts, not every hero is like that." Saki frowned.

"Oh I know, just most of them are like that, an example is Endeavor he wouldn't hesitate to kill a villain even if he knows they are able to save." Hawks sighed as they entered Saki's old living quarters again.

"Why do you think Endeavor is such a bad person?" Saki sighed while looking over to Dabi who was in a deep conversation with Twice.

"Ask his kids and wife." She said to him as she made her way over to Dabi.

"Hey Dabi! Do you wanna go hang out for no apparent reason other than I want to hang out with you." Dabi cocked and eyebrow at her.

"I don't know thats pretty sus dude." Saki pouted.

"Pleaaaaaase!!" She begged to him.

"Fine, how about this weekend?" Saki nodded aggressively. Saki looked at her phone. It had only been 30 minutes.