Everything will be okay.

"Ella!" I heard Riker yell. I was at home in my room.
"Riker?" I asked looking around. "Where are you? Why can't I see you?"
"Baby! I'm right here! Ella! Help me!" He yelled. I started panicking. Sweat beamed down my face as I scrambled out of bed and around my room.
"Riker!" I yelled one more time heading toward my bedroom door. I tried opening the door but it wouldn't move.
"Ella! Just open the door! Help me! Please! I need you!" He yelled again. I tried opening the door again, sobbing harder and harder.
"I can't open the door Riker! What's wrong? Where are you?" I yelled; my voice shaky.
"Baby girl! Ella!" He yelled. I began beating on the door trying to get out, hoping something would help. The room became dizzy and blurry as I fell to the floor. A few seconds later I heard Riker scream again.
"Ella! Where are you! Ella!" He screamed again before I saw his face right in front of mine; followed by a gun being placed to his head.
"Riker!" I yelled, just before I jerked up out of the hospital bed. It was all a dream...
"Where's Riker?" I panicked squirming around. "Riker!" I yelled, crying. I jerked around some more almost ripping the IV out of my hand. I felt some one push me backward and hold me in place.
"Shhh. It was just a dream." I heard Rocky whisper. I stopped squirming and tried relaxing, letting my breathing slow. After I was calmed down Rocky whispered.
"It's ok. He's right there. You're okay. Relax. Go back to sleep." I nodded and looked over at Riker. He was still sound asleep when a nurse came rushing into the room.
"What happened?" The male asked.
"Bad dream. She's okay now." Rocky said. The doctor did a quick check up and left the room. I sighed and laid back down, staring at the ceiling. There was no way I was going back to sleep now.
"Rocky, do you think you could push my bed closer to Riker's?" I asked.
"Let me go ask the nurse." He said before standing and leaving. I looked over at Riker. I longed to hold him and kiss him but I couldn't so I just laid there. When Rocky returned a male nurse with brown hair followed. They push my bed all the way over till it was touching Riker's bed. I watched Riker's hand fall over off his bed. I reached down and grabbed his hand gently; wishing he was awake.
"Thank you." I whispered looking at Rocky.
"Your welcome." He smiled and sat down in the hospital chair. That's when I saw Stormie in the chair next to him. She was asleep but you could still see the tear stains on her cheeks. Poor Stormie, this has to be hard on her. What if she thinks all of this is my fault? What if she doesn't like me anymore? When is Riker gonna wake up? I want to talk to him. I watched Rocky drift to sleep slowly then Riker's hand moved in mine. I looked over to see his eyes open.
"Riker?" I asked.
"Ella." He turned his head toward me and smiled slightly. I felt his fingers intertwine with mine, making me smile.
"How are you?" He asked sweetly.
"Better." I whispered.
"How's my Mom?" He said looking over at her.
"She's okay. She's been crying a lot but she's okay." I said looking over at Stormie. He nodded then began to speak.
"I heard everything. I heard everyone crowding around me and leaving you alone. Why?"
"I told them to check on you and make sure you were okay. They are your family, not mine." I said a little too quiet.
"You are my family wether you want to admit it or not." He whispered. I smiled but looked away. "What's wrong?" He asked.
"You heard Everything?" I asked.
"Yeah."
"What about everything that happened just a few minutes ago?"
"Your dream?" He asked. I nodded. "You want to tell me what it was about?"
"All I can say is that I was trapped in my room and I couldn't find you. I could hear you calling for me and then you showed up in front of my face. I woke up screaming when I saw a gun placed to your head. I had a tantrum after that and Rocky had to calm me down." I whispered not looking at him. I heard him move, when I looked over he was siting up and had scooted closer to my bed. Then he lifted the railings on both of our beds.
"Come here." He whispered. I moved over some but if hurt to move anymore. Riker noticed and all he did was lean over and kiss my lips gently. "I love you." He whispered staring deep into my eyes.
"I love you too." I whispered, kissing him again. He laid back down and hissed as a pain shot thru his back.
"You okay?" I asked looking over at him. He nodded but I could still see the pain plastered across his face.
"No you're not." I said simply.
"I'm okay. I promise. Do you think you can move over some?" He asked easing back to a comfortable position. I scooted over as far as I could, without falling off the bed. Riker scooted over some too so he was closer to me. I knew we shouldn't be moving but, I wanted Riker to hold me. He put his arm around my shoulder and kissed my forehead.
"Are you sure your okay?" I asked again.
"Baby, I'm fine. Just a little sore. That's all." He smiled down at me but I didn't smile back. I just looked down at my lap. Riker didn't dare speak, he just sat there, stroking my hair and staring at me.
"What?" I asked giggling.
"Nothing. I'm just glad you're okay." He said before kissing me gently. I smiled and took his hand that was wrapped around my shoulder and intertwined it with mine.
"We are going to be in SO much trouble in the morning!" I laughed thinking about the doctors reaction when she sees that we've moved. Riker just laughed. I rested my head on his shoulder and listened to the machines putting me to sleep.